Part 14

*the next weak*

Pov Jack

why is that bitch ignoring me. she said she wanted to fuck with me this weak. she said last weak. okay I'm confused. i walked to Nash and Jack, 'Hey, she don't reply on my text i think she knows what I'm doing.' I said to them. and walked with them to school. 'I don't think so.' Jack said and i looked at the same direction as he did. that Mia with that bitch i fucked last time. Why are they talking? I looked at Nash. he laughed. 'Bro you can give us the 50 dollars. Cause she is never gonna fuck you anymore.' Nash said and high five Jack. 'Shut up you penis.' I said and walked to Mia. 'Hey, babe.' I said and kissed her. she smiled shy and walked away. 'Why where you talking to Mia?' I said to the girl she was talking to ( I don't know her name anymore.) 'She came to me.' she said and walked away. i grabbed her arm. 'darling listing, i don't wanna see you talk to Mia ever again. she don't wanna be friends with you. And she loves me and you can't stop us.' I said and walked away. 'Wow bro whats wrong with you? you better can go home.' Jack said. i agree with him and walked to my car. I called Mia. She din't answer so i walked out the car again and was searching for Mia. I found her and walked to her. 'Hey you come with me.' And walked with her to my car. She was scared i saw it in her eyes. I liked it cause now i know i can do anything.

Pov Mia.

I was talking to the girl who was texting me when Jack came. I wanted to walk away so hard as i can but i din't do it. I walked away after he gave me a kiss. I run to my friend. She looked confused. 'Why are you not with Jack?' she said and walked with me. 'I said a weak ago something stupid so I'm scared of him.' I said and walked out side. I saw Jack talking to the girl who was texting me. I walked with her to the shop. She wanted some pizza well okay then. But i only go with her if i also got something. I looked at the direction Jack was talking to the girl but he dint was there anymore. He also din't was at his friends. Well okay i thought. When i felt 2 hands around me. 'Your going with me.' The voice said. I was scared but walked with him. I saw it was Jack i was a little scared now. I dint know what he wanted from me. He let me step in the car. I did it and sat there like I was death but okay. 'Where are we going.' I asked but of course he don't answer me. 'If you don't saw where I'm going I'm gonna yell.' I said and begin to make me ready for to start yelling. 'Okay okay..' he said. 'Where doing to me home. Your gonna tell me why your ignoring me and why you talk to that girl.'  He said. I din't was scared anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~

hope you like it.

i will update more i think.

also read my other book.

'Distance between sister's.' 

vote and comment?

byee xx