Part 10

POV Mia

I walked to the mirror and saw how I was looking. I looked at him and laughed. 'I'm so fancy you have to be jealous on me!' Jack looked at me and laughed. 'Yea I'm so jealous and your hot.' He said and walked to me. He kissed me and asked if I wanna do a lesson. I smiled. 'Yea sure.' I bite me lip. He came to me and he whispered. 'Don't bite your lip. If you do that I can't hold myself anymore.' I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He walked with me to his bed and lay me down on it and he lay next to me. And kissed me. 'What is the lesson for today?' I asked and i looked at him. He kissed my and said. 'You have to give me a hard penis.' He gave me the look he always has. I smiled and lay on him. I kissed him and bite his lip.

POV Jack

She waned the other lesson. I smiled and kissed her. I took her with me to my bed. I lay her down on her. And she kissed me. I kissed her back. She came lay on my and began to kiss me. First I din't know what to do but a few seconds later I knew it and kissed her back. I did my hand under her shirt and i waited for her hand to get the had back but I din't get the hand so i was going to her boobs and feel them with both hands. She smiled under the kiss. I pulled away and lay next to her with still my hand under her shirt. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She get with her hand to my pants and feels my penis. She bite het lip and look with those eyes to my. I couldn't handle my self and kissed her and lay on her. She laughed and kissed my back.

~~~~~~
Part 11 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Vote and comment?

Byee x