Part 9

POV Mia

I wake up in a different bed. I looked at the room I din't know where I was. Then I saw Jack. And I knew it all again. 'Hey.' He said when he realised I was awake. 'Hey.' I said and smiled I walked to him and kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom. He walked to my and came behind me. 'Wanna shower together?' He said and kissed my neck. 'Yeaa sure.' I said and smiled. 'Then we are going to do lesson 3. 'Cause we seeing each other naked.' He smiled at my with that look he always have. He walked to the shower and did the shower on. And did his clothes of and jumped in the shower.  I looked at his sixpack. With my mouth open. 'You like what you see.' He said with a smirk on his face. I looked at him and smiled.  'Well are you coming too or are you waiting?' I smiled and did my clothes of. And walked shy in the shower. He came to my and said to me. 'Don't be shy babe.' And hugged my from the back.

POV Jack

She wake up and looked at the room confused.  I smiled and said. 'Hey.' She looked at me and then het face changes from confused to aah now I know it again. She smiled and said.  'Hey.' She walked to my and kissed me. I smiled and walked to her and kiss her neck. We decided to shower together. I walked to the shower and got in. She is looking at my with her mouth open. I smiled. 'Well are you coming too or are you waiting?' I said. She smiled and came in. I hugged her from the back and kissed her neck and cheek. I don't know how long we where standing like this. But I liked it. She turned around and looked at my in the eyes. 'Do you wanna wash my hair?' She said. I smiled and kissed her nose. 'Sure babe.' I said and watched her hair. We where walking out the shower. She looked at my with big eyes. 'I don't have clothes here with me.' She said I smiled and walked to my room. And came back With sweatpants and a shirt from me. I give it to her. 'Thanks.' She smiled and put it on. I laughed when I saw her. 'Hahaha your looking hot.' I said and kissed her.

~~~~~~
Hope you like it.

Vote and comment?

10+ votes and 5+ comments is  a new part.

Also read my other book : distance between sister's.

Byee.