Part 12

POV Mia

Bella just messaged me that we have problems. I don't know why she texted me that. So I called her. 'Hey what's up?' I said to her. 'We are in trouble, my mom and your mom talked this morning and they know we where lying.' She said and cried. I got a panic attack. 'W-what?' I said. I hung up and texted Jack. 'My mom knows I wasn't at Bella.' I cried and run to house. I felt my phone. Jack called me. 'Hello?'I said with a panic in my voice. 'Babe what's wrong?' Jack said. I told him everything and cried. He said. 'Just be calm everything will be okay.' I smiled a little he always know how to relax me. I hung up and walked to home. 'Hey I'm home.' I said and walked to the stairs when I heard my mom. 'Mia come here.' I felt a little panic. But relaxed again when I thought at the words from Jack. 'What's wrong mom?' I said like I din't know anything. 'You weren't at Bella's house.' She said. I looked at her and wait for her to say more so I know what i had to say. 'Where were you?' She said. I looked at her. And began to talk. 'I was at a friend house, but it was late and I din't want to bike in the dark to home so I said to Bella I sleep at your house if my mom ask and she was okay with that.' I looked at the ground when I was ready. I just was lying again to her. But I din't felt so bad. 'Well okay.' She said. 'But the next time just my honest.' She smiled and walked away to the kitchen. I looked at her like if she was crazy. But was okay with it and walked to the stairs. 'Hey Bel. I'm okay I just said I din't want to bike I'm the dark alone.' I said to Bella at the phone. 'But that's not true your lying again. I think Jack is not good for you.' She said. 'The fack? Why do you say that you don't even know him. Your just jealous.' I said and hung up. I texted Jack. 'I don't have any problems.' I smiled when I got a reply from him. 'That's good sweaty. Talk to you later I have to do something. Loveyou.'

POV Jack

I played a game with Jack when I felt my phone. I looked at it. 'Who is it?' Jack asked. I looked at him and laughed. 'Is it your girl.' He said. 'Yes she is so annoying.' I said and walked to the door and picked up the phone. 'Hey honey.' I said. 'I got big problems my mom knows I wasn't at Bella's.' She cries. 'Just relax and talk to your mom everything will be OK.' And she hung up and I walked back to the room. 'What is her problem now?' Jack said. I looked at her and give him the face that he has to shut up. 'Her mom knows that she wasn't at Bella's or something but I don't give a fack. I just want to fuck with her and then I can get my money from you and nash.' I said and walked to the game. We gamed again. A 30 min layer nash came the room also in. 'Heyy bro come her so you can game also.' Jack said and nash walked to the controller. 'And how is your little slut?' He said and laughed. I looked and him. 'Ugh she got again a problem she just has to shut up and fuck with me.' I said and we gamed again. I felt my phone again. I looked a little angry. 'Hey I don't have any problems.' She texted me. I texted back. 'That's good sweaty. Talk to you later I have to do something. Loveyou.' And out my phone back. Jack saw it and laughed. 'Nash I think we win $50.' Jack said. Nash laughed. 'Well jack you van stop now and give me $50.' I looked at them like they where crazy. 'No I will Fuck with her. And I will get $50.' I said and walked mad to the kitchen. And grabbed a bottle of vodka. 'Want some?' I said and looked at Jack and Nash. They both said yes. I came back with 3 bottles of vodka. And we gamed again.

~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it. First I thought I was going to stop at 12 but I have a little more inspiration so I think we will get more parts. Comment what your think. And give your opinion about Jack in this story.

I don't hate Jack but I this story Jack is like this.

Byee xx