Part 7

POV Mia

It was a cute room where I was in. I looked up he gives me my coke. 'Thank you.' I said and smiled. 'So you're ready for lesson 1?' I looked at my shoes. 'Uh yea.' I said. He grabbed my face and said. 'Don't be shy babe.' He kisses my cheek and slowly goes down. I pushed him back. 'What did I wrong?' He looked at my with a confused look. 'Nothing but I'm just not ready for this.' I said and walked to the door. 'I have to go.' I wanna walk out but some one grabbed my hand. I looked in the beautiful brow eyes. I din't noticed I was looking at him so long. 'What's wrong?' He said. I smiled and looked at my shoes. 'Nothing hahah.' I walked with him to the couch. He put me on his lap and Kiss my cheek. I smiled and lay with my head in his shoulder. I just talk to my but i fell asleep. The last word I heard was 'I really like you Mia.' And then I din't hear anything.

POV Jack

She was just sitting in my lap and fell asleep. I smiled but looked also confused because I was talking to her. How much I like her and that I loved her. And she just fell asleep. I kissed her head and left her up. And brought her to my bed. I just sat there and doing nothing. I walked to the tv and played a game. The tv was so loud I turn it fast to 0. I looked at Mia if she was awake. She din't wake up. I smiled she was so cute when she was a sleep.

*10 minutes later*

I looked at her she was still a sleep. A few seconds later when I said that she was awake and confused.  She was looking at the bed where she was at. I smiled and walked to her.  'Hey.' I said she looked at my. 'Hey, why are I'm om your bed in your house?' She said. I said she was sitting on my lap and i was talking to her and she just felt a sleep. She smiled and said sorry. I kissed her head. 'Do you wanna stay here the night?' I asked. 'Yea sure i don't have school tomorrow. I will text my mom.' She smiled and text her mom.

~~~~~~

Part 8 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Please vote for this story.

Thank you.

Byee