Part 11

POV Mia

He lay down at my and kissed me. I liked it but I din't know if I wanna do this I don't know if this is how I am. I pushed him back. He looked confused and wanted to kiss me again. I pushed him back again. And stood up. I walked to the food and wanted to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Why do you leave? I thought you where ready for this.' He said and pulled me out of the door way and closed the door. 'I don't feel right about this. I barely know you.' I said and looked away. 'If you don't want to do this is alright en we can talk more and so you know me more. 'Cause your right about we barely know each other.' He said. I smiled. 'Is have to go home now. I will text you. Bye.' I said and walked down stairs. I leaved him there with a confused look. I put my jacket on and walked out side. I felt my phone vibrating like the way someone is calling me. I picked up. 'Hey with Mia.' 'Hey Mia where are you? Are you coming home?' My mom said. 'Uh yea i was on my way back to home. Bye.' And hung up. Why did she called my now? I get a text from Bella. 'We're In trouble.' I din't understand so I din't answer her.

POV Jack

She pushed my away from the kiss. I looked at her with a confused look. And wanted to kiss her again but she pushed me away again and walked to the door. She was about to leave but I grabbed her shoulder. 'Why do you leave? I thought you where ready for this.' I said and pulled her away from the door and closed it. She looked at me and said. 'I'm not ready for this. I barely know you.' I looked at her. 'Your right.' I Said. ' We will talk more and do this again later.' She smiled and looked to the ground. 'But I have to go know. Bye.' She said and leave the room. 'What did I do wrong?' I thought at my self. 'Why did she leave?' I looked at the window and saw her walking away. I texted Nash. 'Hey bro wanna come and game?' I send it to him. I need some time with boys. He reply fast. 'Sorry bro I can't have to go to a bday of my aunt.' He send. 'Well okay then.' I thought and texted Johnson. 'Hey wanna game?' And send it. 'Please say yesh.' I thought. I reply fast also. 'Yea sure be there in 10.' I smiled and walked down stairs to grab some food. And put everything on the right way. I heard the door bell. I run down stairs and smiled when I saw Jack standing there. 'Hey bro.' I said and hugged him. 'Come in.' And walked with him to my room.

~~~~~~~

So yeaa i hope you like it. Leave it in the comments what you think about it. I will updat fast. Hope you liked it.

Byee xx