Atsumu POV

A loud ringtone woke Atsumu up too early for his liking. He groaned, I thought I put it on silent. He haphazardly reached for the phone, slapping things off of his nightstand, before finally picking it up. It was too bright for him to read, but decided to answer anyway. "Hello?" he answered, groggily, yawning as he stared at the time on his clock. It really is too early for this.

A long pause ensued, and he was about to give up and hang up the phone before a hesitant voice whispered. "It's me. Does your offer still stand?"

Atsumu shot up from the bed to a seated position. Am I dreaming or something right now?? No way it's actually him. He squinted at the number to find that it really was the hotel number. He was definitely awake now. He realized he had taken too long of a pause, but instead of wanting to apologize, he decided he wanted to have a little fun with him first. He did wake me up past five in the morning so... "I'm sorry I can't hear ya, sir. Can ya please speak louder and say yer name?"

He began to smirk as he heard a frustrated growl in the background. "Does your offer still stand, asshole?!?"

He covered his mouth from bursting out in laughter. "Uh ya still didn't tell me who ya were."

"Why you-" He heard a frustrated sigh and had to hold the phone away so Sakusa wouldn't hear Atsumu laugh. "It's me, Sakusa Kiyoomi."

He made sure to pause long enough to hear another frustrated noise. "Sorry, who?"

"Sakusa!!" He shouted and Atsumu flinched at the shout, deciding to put it on speaker to keep it away from his ear.

"Look, I'm sorry but I don't really know who that is. Is there any other name I might know ya by??"

A long silence passed and Atsumu had to use a pillow to muffle his laughter. Even this early and he's just too much. "....Omi-kun.." Sakusa mumbled quietly.

Atsumu smirked. "Hmm??"

"Omi-kun!!" Sakusa shouted, angrily.

Atsumu faked a gasp. "Oh Omi-kun!! I didn't know it was you! Ya shoulda told me that from the start!" Silence. He coughed a laugh. "See how easy that was? I bet now ya like it, and don't ya think it's cute? I thought so, especially when ya mumbled it like that-"

"Alright that's enough!!" Atsumu grinned, predicting that a faint blush was tainting his cheeks and wondered what it would look like. "So can I come live with you or not?"

Atsumu rubbed his chin in thought for a moment. "Hmm, I guess, but on one condition."

"What is it now?!?" Sakusa demanded as Atsumu could practically see the vicious scowl on his face.

Atsumu smirked to himself, hoping Sakusa could imagine it too. "Tell me that you want to live with me."

"What?? No!" Sakusa protested.

Atsumu yawned as he reached to hang up the phone. "Then I guess we have nothing left to talk about, goodbye-"

"Wait!" Sakusa interrupted and Atsumu's smirk widened, gotcha. "..I want to live with you.." He mumbled, even quieter than the last time.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I want to live with you!!"

Atsumu was preparing to laugh, but for some reason as he heard it, his heart thumped against his chest painfully. He purposely ignored it and went back to teasing Sakusa, blaming his rapidly beating heart on being woken up too early. "I knew ya couldn't resist me, and now I finally have proof."