Sakusa POV

A light knock at the door woke Sakusa up, and he slowly blinked at his surroundings. What struck him as odd wasn't the usual nervousness that hit him when waking up in a new room, but the fact that he wasn't nervous at all. This was only his second time sleeping there, and yet he was already used to it, it didn't make him nervous at all. He didn't know why, but there was something about this home that let him breathe, that calmed him, and made him feel.... safe .

He still couldn't comprehend the fact that he was actually living with a total stranger, especially that it was Atsumu. He really didn't have any other choice, and so he did what he did and called. But his plan was to only stay until he caught up on sleep and then he would leave to stay in a hotel as soon as possible, especially when Atsumu admitted to having a week off. And yet, when the time came, he didn't go through with it. Instead, he was still here, and was even agreeing to going out today. Even though he wanted to leave immediately, he was drawn to it instead, to both of them.

He sighed as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and rose from the bed. He thoroughly washed his face, cringing at what Atsumu had done to him the day before. He purposely took an hour scrubbing it while Atsumu cursed at him, but he didn't care. He just hoped the asshole wouldn't try to do anything like that again, which made him think of the teasing. He didn't get if Atsumu was actually trying to flirt with him or just trying to rile him up. He didn't understand it, and he certainly didn't understand Atsumu. What does he want from me?

Another knock at his door startled him out of his thoughts. "I thought I said not to knock on my door." Sakusa snapped as he wiped his face with a towel, and began to gather his clothes for the day.

"No, actually ya said not to pound on it, but to lightly knock, and that's what I'm doin." Atsumu shot right back.

Sakusa gritted his teeth. It was too early for this kind of shit already. "Did you want something or not?"

"I was just makin sure you were up, geez. Good mornin to ya too." Atsumu explained, and Sakusa could already imagine the pout forming on his face. He shook the image out of his head, that feeling of familiarity was too odd for him to handle at the moment.

"Leave me alone and make my breakfast already." He gathered his things and went back to the bathroom and slammed the door on Atsumu's insults. He was worried that some of the clothes he borrowed from Atsumu wouldn't fit, even though he said they were too big for him, but they just barely did. He wore the long, black compression pants he brought with him, matching black running shorts on top, and a thin, but very tight, light gray turtleneck.

After lacing up his running shoes, he left for the kitchen to see Atsumu still standing at the counter, cooking. "You're still not done with that? You were the one that said we needed to get there early."

"And we will! Just hang on a-" Atsumu began to protest, but when he turned to glance back at Sakusa, he broke off. He stood there for a long moment, staring at Sakusa intently, making him second guess himself. What's with that look? If there's something wrong, say it. He opened his mouth to ask, but Atsumu beat him to it. "Oh, so it fits."

That's it?!? "Uh- yeah it does for the most part. It's a little tight though." He pulled at the shirt stuck to his abdomen, and Atsumu's eyes followed the movement. "Thanks for lending it to me."

Atsumu nodded as he moved his gaze away from him, but not before Sakusa caught a glimpse of a growing blush on his face. "O-Oh yeah, sure. Glad it worked out." He continued to fry whatever was in the pan on the stove in silence.

Sakusa gave him a curious look. What was that about? Is he hot from the stove or something? He shook his head as he sat down at the table. He didn't understand him when he was acting normal, and he certainly couldn't understand him when he got like this. "Why don't you let me make breakfast?"