Atsumu POV

Atsumu sat down at his desk, nervously bouncing his leg as he turned on his laptop. Sakusa was still asleep in his room, and he didn't want to disturb him, plus he wanted to talk to his brother alone. Therefore, after he signed in, he immediately called Osamu, waiting several minutes before he answered with his usual irritated scowl on his face and his husband wrapped around his arm. "Took ya long enough ya asshole! We've been waitin forever for ya to call us back! What the hell's wrong with ya?!"

"Sorry, it's just that a lot has happened and I wanted to wait until-"

"Where's Kiyoomi?" Suna cut in, not caring at all what Atsumu had to say. His eyes darted around the background of Atsumu's room and frowned. "Why isn't he here? He's the one we wanted to talk to."

Osamu chuckled as he stroked the top of Suna's head, and Suna leaned into it as he laid his head on Osamu's shoulder. Before, Atsumu would be disgusted or, whether he admitted or not, jealous. But now that he had Sakusa, it didn't bother him anymore. That loneliness and longing was nowhere to be found, and his lips began to perk up at the thought of it. "Oi, what's up with that creepy face?"

Atsumu's smile vanished with a scowl. "It wasn't creepy! I have a great smile ya know!"

"Says who?"

"Uh-" Atsumu hesitated, unsure if he should come out and say it or not. He didn't exactly ask Sakusa yet if he could tell anybody. Though he didn't know what to tell anybody. They were together? They were dating? But... they hadn't even been on a date yet. I need to change that. "Well, um, that's what I wanted to talk about."

Suna and Osamu both narrowed their eyes at him in suspicion. "Tsumu, why are ya so happy? What's going on?"

"Don't tell me that-" Suna began but was cut off when Sakusa suddenly stumbled into the room with a yawn.

"Atsumu?" Sakusa slowly walked over to Atsumu while wiping away the sleepiness in his eyes. Atsumu quickly turned off the mic and camera as he held out his arms to Sakusa, who walked into them with a small smile. "What're you doing?"

Atsumu wrapped his arms around Sakusa's waist while Sakusa placed his around Atsumu's neck. "Was tryin to talk to Samu and Sunarin. It's the only good time to talk to them before they go to sleep. I was tryin to let ya keep sleeping. I'm sorry, did I wake ya up?"

Sakusa shook his head with another yawn. "No, it's fine. Besides, I want to talk to them too."

"Are ya sure?" Sakusa nodded and Atsumu couldn't help but notice how adorable Sakusa looked from just waking up. He gestured for Sakusa to come closer, which he did with a faint blush on his cheeks as he lowered to kiss Atsumu lazily. "Good mornin, Kiyoomi."

Sakusa's smile widened as he pulled away to grab another chair and set it down next to Atsumu. "Good morning, Atsumu." He pecked Atsumu's cheek with a quick kiss before turning the mic and camera back on with a wave. "Hello, Osamu and Rintarou-"

"SAKUSA KIYOOMI!"

Atsumu instantly scowled. "I thought we were over this already!"

They flipped him off, without bothering to look at him. Their attention was solely on Sakusa, admiring him with wide eyes and grins. "How are you, Kiyoomi?"

"Is Tsumu treatin ya alright?"

"I'm sure it's awful isn't it?" Suna teased with a smirk at Atsumu. "I know it'd be torture for me, so it's ok to admit it."

"Oi-"

"It's been really nice." Sakusa cut in, quietly but firmly. Atsumu's face lit up with a smile as he gazed at Sakusa, who was smiling back at him. "I really like it here, and it's thanks to Atsumu." They stayed frozen like that, staring at each other with disgustingly cheerful grins until Suna spoke up again.