7

The Next Day

The Next Day

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster- Ruewen! Why are you eating mallowmelt before breakfast?" Biana demanded. "Because, I will not get my precious food until like two hours.. I'll have to talk will so many people." Sophie whined. 

"Yes, and one of these 'people' will be your future husband. You're acting as if you have to talk to old grannies, not hot boys." Biana said. "I'd kill to be in your position! Now, put the plate down and come with me to get ready." 

Sophie put the plate down and got ready. She made her way to the Great Hall and found the Selected waiting for her on the couch. "Hello. My guard will call out the name and then, you can come in." She pointed to a room on the side. 

Sophie sat on the chair there and bit one a piece of mallowmelt she had sneaked in. 

A minute later, a gruff- looking guy comes in. Sophie gulps. "Princess Sophie," He bows and sit down. "So, let's get to business. I am Botros. You should pick me because I can protect our country well." He starts off. Sophie bites her lip. After a long uncomfortable talk, much to Sophie's relief, Jensi comes in. 

"Hello Princess Sophie. I can't believe I am seeing you in real life. This is so cool. I am Jensi. Jensi Babbloos." He smiled. Sophie blinked. She could hardly keep up. After other conversations, a familiar teal-eyes boy comes in. 

"Hi, Sophie." Fitz says. "Fitz, I thought we were done after you cheated on me. How dare you enter again!" Sophie yells so loud that guards come in. "Is everything all right?" Dex asks. "Don't you dare touch her, Wonderboy." He eyes him. "It's fine, I'll manage." Sophie tells him. 

"Sophie, it was a mistake. Please." Fitz pleaded. "Look, you played with my heart last time and then shattered it." Sophie said.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Fitz tried to reason. 

"Fine, I'll give you one chance." Sophie said.

"Thanks, you won't regret it." Fitz kissed her cheek and left, leaving Sophie stunned. 

The suitors came in and out, and Sophie was exhausted with only one left. A blond boy with ice-blue eyes came in. "You exhausted?" He asked. Sophie nodded. 

"Don't worry, I'll make it easy for you." Keefe said.

"Hi.. I am Keefe Sencen." He showed his hand. 

"Hello, I am Sophie Foster." Sophie smiled at him. 

"Well, Foster, tell me about yourself." 

"Firstly, my name is Sophie." She said. 

"I know.. but I am going to call you Foster." 

Sophie giggled and had a good time, after so long. She had a good feeling about him.

 She had a good feeling about him