11

It was soon time for Sophie and Keefe's date in the gardens. Sophie didn't know why but, she kept blushing when Linh and Marella teased her about the date. They did normally as well, but Sophie would always roll her eyes and blush lightly. This time, her cheeks were bright red and her heart was fluttering like a hummingbird.

She didn't know why her heart smiled every time she saw him or why she felt bad when Keefe saw Wylie and her kiss. She just didn't know. How could she like this for someone she had just met? It was probably nothing.

"What are you thinking about? More like who?" Biana entered with a smirk. Sophie stepped out of her daze. "Nobody!" She exclaimed and laughed nervously.

"Sure.." Biana said. "Now, who are you going on a date with? Spill!" 

"Keefe Sencen." Marella said before Sophie could react. 

A breeze of relief went through Biana's face. "Why?" Sophie raised an eyebrow. 

"No reason. Just want to know who the maybe future prince-consort is." Biana shrugged her shoulders. 

"Mhm.." Sophie raised her eyebrow.

"Okay! Fine. I'll tell you. But you can't get mad." Biana pleaded.

"Why would I get mad?" Sophie asked. 

"Because I like... Tam Song?" Biana bit her lip.

Sophie snorted and then giggled. Then, she just broke into laughter. "You're not mad?" Biana asks, relieved. 

"Wait. What. You. Like. My. Brother." Linh said. 

"I am fine with that. We decided to stay friends on our very first date. I'm going to eliminate him though." Sophie said.

"WHAT? Why?" Biana and Linh exclaim.

"He'll still stay at the castle but, just not as one of the Selected," Sophie said.

"That would be wonderful! Thank you Sophie." Linh jumped in excitement. 

"Calm down, Linh." Marella puts her hand on Linh's shoulder and they both flush red.

"I should get going now," Sophie said and went out to the pastures. Keefe was waiting there for her.

"Hey, Foster. You look pretty." He blushed. Sophie looked down at her leggings and tunic. "Thanks." She blushed.

A gnome came running towards them. "I am Flori, your majesty. I wanted to tell you that only Silveny is available since Greyfell isn't feeling well. "Oh, the poor thing," Sophie said. "That's fine. We'll take just Silveny then." She smiled at Flori.

They got on Silveny, Keefe's arms around Sophie, and flew up. "Feeling cozy, Foster?" Keefe flirted. Sophie blushed crimson red. There was silence in the air when suddenly, there was an electric surge in the sky. "Oh no. The barrier." Sophie exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Keefe asked. "The barrier that stops anyone to leap inside Eternalia, it's gone," Sophie said frantically. 

"Oh no. We should go warn the others before it's too late." Keefe said. Just then, there was a bright light near the palace. Everblaze.