Jihyo | Who Are You With? Pt. 2

I stumble into the room with Jihyo in my arms, find the nearest, soft surface and put Jihyo down. I run back to the door, lock it and rush to Jihyo. She pulls me in, by my shirt, for a sloppy make out session. She lays her back onto the bed, making sure not to let go of my shirt. As we descend, I put my hands on each side of her, making sure to anchor myself on the bed.

The kisses get sloppier, with hectic sloshing sounds, that could be heard from the other side of the door. She stops tugging at my shirt and trails her right hand under my shirt, on my toned stomach, inching closer to my back, pulling me closer to her. Her left hand grabs on my neck and pulls me closer, making the heated tongue action more intense.

I take this as a sign, to lower my crotch area onto hers. The slight pressure from my belt buckle causes her to moan, in the kiss. I move my right hand to her left thigh and grab on it, indicating that she should lift her legs, for me to place myself between her legs. She understands and makes space for me to place myself between her. I move in, moving my lips to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot, earning slight whimpers from the lady under me.

"Louder" I whisper into her ear, grinding my crotch into her crotch. She moans louder than expected, giving me a growing desire to make the girl under me weak, helpless and beg for more.

"Ahhh- Y/N!"

I stop my actions, get off of her, on my knees, looking down at the amorous Jihyo I love to see.

"Strip" I say with a stern tone, causing Jihyo to get off the bed and strip her clothes within 2 seconds, keeping her bra and her g-string on. I get off the bed, on the opposite side of the bed, remove my clothes, and remain in my boxers and sports bra, watching my little slut undress.

"All of it" I say monotonously, causing her to flinch at first. Then she obliges, immediately, stripping in no time, then climbs onto the bed, slowly, dragging out each and every movement she makes, making me impatient and even more aggressive.

While she's crawling, I rush onto the bed, grab Jihyo by her left arm with my right arm and throw her onto the bed, making her D Cup tits jiggly. I look at her, seeing a smirk on her face, because she knows what she's gotten herself into.

With her legs slightly spread out, i shove my right thigh between her legs, causing her to moan aloud and pull me closer by my boxers. She tries to grind up against my thigh, attempting to make the most friction she can get to satisfy her needy state of mind... and body.

When Jihyo and I have sex, we seldom use words. The only words that could be used are moans, our names or curse words, that is if we are able to even say anything with the amount of pleasure received from both sides.

"Jihyo, tell me what you want me to do. Gentle or rough? Slow or fast? Short or long? Do you want to be on top or under" I ask as I push my knee closer to Jihyo for her to grind on.

She looks at me with her half-open eyes, uneasy breathing, heavy panting, gyrating her hips rapidly on my thigh, unable to form the first letter of any word.

"Rough, ah, ah, fast... Ahhhhhh... Long please... ah, ah, I-ah fuck, me... ah, on- ah fuck... me on top" she manages to say in segments which shocks me because she remembers what I asked her.

I do as she wants and flip us so that she is now on my lap. I adjust my positioning on the bed and let Jihyo adjust hers too.

"Are you ok baby? Are you sure you want it rough? I k ow how much you like it sof-" She shut me up by aggressively pulling me, by my neck, into and intense kiss. The intensity never calmed, instead it grew to become unbearably intense, with our hands roaming all over each other's bodies, my hands pulling Jihyo's body as close to mine as possible, to get more access to her mouth, almost shoving my tongue down her throat. I grope her body as much and as hard as I can, that I start to see bruising on her waist, ass and thighs, from my hands. She harshly drags her nails on my scalp, neck and top half of my back, leaving scratch marks for sure, showing that I'm nit the only one enjoying this heat.

I leave her mouth to let her breath for a little and go down to her neck and suck the open crook. As I suck on her neck, I hear her breathing hitch and her nails sink a little deeper into my back, as if she intends to leave tiny crescent shapes on my back. I become greedy and start biting down on her fair, tanned skin, leaving a round, red lovebite. I continue at this action for a few more minutes, leaving Jihyo with a neck and chest full of lovebites.

~~~Jihyo's POV~~~

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! Y/N hasn't even fucked me yet, and I feel like I'm about to cum right now.

"WILL YOU STOP BEING A TEASE AND FUCK ME, PLEASE MA'AM" I screamed feeling desperate.

"Say that again, the last part" she said with an innocent expression.

"Please ma'a- AHHHHHH" I yelled when I felt 2 of Y/N's long, slim fingers slide into my dripping core.

Before i could even get used to the 2 fingers inside me, I felt an additional finger rubbing on my clitoris, making me arch my back against her abdomen. Her perfectly, toned abs, making Jihyo drool at the contact of the bodies.

~~~Y/N's POV~~~

I pull Jihyo in, by her back, latch my lips onto her right breast, sucking and pulling it, feeling the soft skin harden as my tongue dances with her nipple. I thrust my hand into Jihyo, constantly making her grind on my hand vigorously and aggressively.

I leave an indigo mark on her right breast and move to the left breast repeating the same action.

"Ah fuck, I think I'm gonna cum... ah-" Jihyo whimpers while I increase the pace.

I become rougher by biting on her nipple and fuck her with 4 fingers and push my fingers into her tight hole.

"OOOHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD!!!! MY LE- LEGS ARE EVEN SH- SH- SHAKING!!!!! I'M CUMMING FOR F- F- FUCKS SAKE..."

I escalate her pleasure by entire pushing my fist into her red pussy. She grips onto my hair and scratches my back, leaving my back with more indentations and red skid marks.

Jihyo released herself onto my hand and lap, squirting a never ending river. I help her ride out her orgasm, slowing down my pace.

"Oh my god, what... did... I... do... to... deserve... this..." she pants out and collapses onto me.

"Nothing. I was just showing you that this is what happens when you give me attention" I say blatantly.

"Well, I still won't give you attention."

"Then you won't get any" I retort.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" she exclaims.

"I know, hehe" I laugh.

"Now, shut up and fucking kiss me" Jihyo says as she pulls me in for another make out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back again.
God damn, guys, I know I disappeared, but I brought something with.
And I've been listening to alot of K-HipHop lately. It's so dope.
Let me know who your favorite rapper is, if you listen to K-HipHop, or Kpop.
Just let me know who your favorite rapper is. Mine is Flowsik atm.

OH, AND... I sent him a dm a while back, and he fucking responded, I nearly passed out.

And STREAM ALCOHOL-FREE, and listen to the entire album. It's so good

Sana and Jihyo made me cry, omg, they're so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, they all are, but Sana and Jihyo stood out, for me