Momo | Relax

~~~Y/N's POV~~~

"AHHHHHHHHH fuck you bro!!! We could've won but you shot one of the most horrific shots I've ever seen in the history field hockey" I grunt as we chill at the bar after we lost the Hockey u/19 Champions League.

"Nah bruh, fuck you, i wanted to take a shot for once, you're too selfish with the ball to ever pass it to anyone else-"

"-Yeah, well it's my selfishness that carries this whole fucking team!! You know this team plays like absolute shit!" I yell at my team mate.

"You know what, if you're so good, why are you still with us???? Why are we still here???? Why don't you just leave, you fucking pussy" Owen yells and shoves me off my bar stool.

I get up immediately and rugby tackle him by the stomach as we both fall onto the glass table behind us, causing it to shatter, but I couldn't care. I grab him by the hem of his shirt and punch him aggressively, nonstop. People gather around us taking pictures and recording me beating the shit out of this motherfucker's face, leaving him with a busted lip and a bleeding eye.

He then manages to stop my 5th punch and flips us over, punching me back three times, making my nose bleed. I get pissed off even more and grab his head and shove my right thumb into his left eye.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING CUNT" Owen screams before back up to attend to his eye. I get up and run up to him, grabbing him by his hair and pull his head into my knee, with full force.

I feel everything move in slow motion. Owen's face is still hurling toward my knee, the slow flashing of people's phones and slow murmurs. I hear the sound of police sirens getting louder and louder. I look around to see everything stop. Everything has stopped. Owen is still in the same position he was before I grabbed his head. Everyone else was minding their own business, having a great time with their buddies. I look back to see Owen gone, only to see a million police officers holding a gun to me.

I look to my left hand side to see the sun rising through the bar windows. I moved my head to the right to be met with gunshots in my chest.

"What the fuck is happe-"

"Nothing happened baby. Come home. I miss you. I miss us" I look up to see my ex girlfriend, Camilla, looking at me so sweetly with a pistol in her hand, her finger on the trigger.

"What are you do-" she shoots me in my left shoulder.

"Why-"

I close my eyes, thinking I was about to blink, but I can't open them now. I feel myself falling back, but not meeting any surface, just continuously falling.

"Hey

Hey

Hey" I hear in the distance

"Who is that??? I can't see, it's too dark..."

"Hey

Hey

Hey"

I hear the voices getting closer.

"Hey

Hey

Hey"

"Wake up bro, you're going to be late for Hockey training, and you know how coach will be when we're late." I hear someone say as I open my eyes slightly, to find myself in my bed, in the blankets, with no gun shots.

Phew, it was just a dream

I look to my wall to see the clock.

06:18am