Sana | We Can't Do This Here

Y/N POV

As I was walking to my motorcycle to wait for Sana, I heard her calling my name (sing it please, because I am. Stan Got7). I turned around to see Sana walking to me with open arms.

"You ready babe" I ask as I give her a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"You know I am" she said.

We got onto my motorcycle, Sana put her hands around my waist. We left and made our way to the double date that we planned with Jay and Chaeyoung (just to clarify, Jay is a girl too).

~~~10 mins later~~~

We walked into the restaurant and saw Jay and Chae (how convenient) cuddling and kissing at the table. Sana and i walked over while holding hands.

"Yah, to much PDA. Some people here are single" I say acting disgusted.

"Excuse me... you have me bitch" Sana said slapping my arm.

"I didn't say that I was the single one" I responded rubbing my arm.

"And I'll prove it later" I whispered into her ear with my right hand tracing down her back. I reached her ass and I squeezed it, making her squeal a bit. I smirked and pull out a chair for her to sit down. Then I sat beside her left side. Jay was across me and Chae was across from Sana.

All of us talked for a while then ordered our food. The food arrived.

"Sorry, I'll be back. I just wanna wash my hands." Sana stood up and left to the bathroom.

"Me too." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I saw her and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, feeling her backside against my front side.

"Honestly speaking, if I were a guy, I'd be so hard for you right now" I say as I bite on her ear. I begin kissing down her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She turned around in my arms and looked at my eyes, then my lips, then back at my eyes.

"We can't do this here" says while looking around the bathroom.

"I don't give a flying fuck if people see us. They should know that you are taken. And the fact that you are wearing such a revealing dress doesn't help at all."

I lean down and kiss her hungrily, putting my hands on her ass while pulling her body close to me. She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck to deepen it. I bite her bottom lip. She opens her mouth granting my tongue access to her mouth. I squeeze her ass hard, causing her to moan into the kiss.

I leave her mouth and attack Sana's neck. I find her sweet spot and suck on it, making her a moaning mess as plays with my hair, her fingers in my hair, dragging her nails against my scalp. I suck on other parts of her neck. I stop, looking at her neck, satisfied with the amount of hickeys that I've left on her.

"Take your panty off. Now" I whispered with a serious tone. She removed her black lacy panty. I put my out hand indicating that she should give them to me. I put them in my pocket and removed my blazer and scarf and gave them to her.

"You might wanna cover those hickeys up. People are gonna see."

"Babe" she yelled.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you" I say trying to fix my hair in the mirror smirking at her.

"Fuck you" she says putting the blazer on and the scarf. The blazer looks good on her small frame.

"Maybe later."

I walk out and she follows. We sit down.

We began eating and Chaeyoung speaks up.

"Um, Sana and Y/N, why did you take so long in the bathroom and why is Sana wearing you blazer and scarf?"