Sana | Roadtrip

This was requested by @minjubabes. Check out her profile and follow her. Thank you for reading my book @minjubabes. It's highly appreciated. Any way, hope you enjoy.

~~~Y/N POV~~~

I am on a road trip to Suwon with Sana, Mrs Minatozaki and Mr Yoo. We are on our way to Suwon to celebrate mine and Sana's birthdays and 1 year anniversary. Coincidentally, Sana and I have the same birthdays and we have been dating for 1 year and I asked her out on our birthday. Mr Yoo and Mrs Minatozaki are sitting in the front seats of the Range Rover and Sana and I are in the backseats.

"Sana, I'm bored" I say to her.

"So am I and I'm feeling a little bit cold. This blanket isn't helping" she says looking annoyed.

"I'll keep you warm" I say as I put my right arm around her shoulder and my left hand on her left thigh, shifting closer to keep us warm. She puts her head on my shoulder as I put my head on her shoulder.

"You too look so adorable like that. If you're cold, I could put the heater on in the back and close the windows" Mr. Yoo says.

"Thanks appa. That would be highly appreciated" I respond. He puts the heater on and closes the car windows.

I slowly let my hand travel in between Sana's thighs and squeeze them a little bit.

"Wh-what are y-you do-doing? Our parents are in the front" she say lifts her head up and says.

"I'm keeping you warm, like I said" I respond.

"We can't do this now. Why didn't we do this yesterday?"

"Because I was packing for the trip" I say while looking at her.

"I was literally naked in bed, waiting for you" Sana says while looking annoyed.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I came home late from work and I had work to do and I still had to pack. I'm sorry, trust me when I say that I would have made love if I had the opportunity, but I couldn't. I'm sorry" I apologise knowing that she is still going to be upset.

"But... why don't we try now" I say as I push my hand further up her thigh and squeeze it harder than before. Her breathing hitched a little bit. I buried my face into her neck, sucking on it gently, making Sana shiver slightly. I sit up straight, close the window connecting the front to the back. I go on top of Sana and dive into her soft, sweet lips, letting my right arm travel to the side of the seat, making it recline all the way back.

"Much better" I say licking my lips while maintaining heavy, amorous eye contact with her.

She gets frustrated and sits up, pulls me by my neck and connects our lips again. The kiss becomes a lot more heated as our tongues rub against each other, enjoying the feelings of each other's caverns. I put my left hand on the seat to support my body and trail my right hand to her thigh, squeezing it hard, earning a gasp from Sana.

I move my face to her neck, sucking it roughly, leaving marks on her neck. I trail my right hand to her waist line, unzipping her skirt, moving my hand into her stockings and her underwear, slowly rubbing her clit, earning a soft moan from Sana. Without warning, I enter my slim, long, middle and ring finger into her making her back arch.

She puts her arms around my neck, into my shirt hair, dragging her long nails along my scalp, pulling my face closer. She releases a few high pitched moans with each finger thrust that I give. I quicken my pace and and my index finger, making her gasp with pleasure.

"Jagi- ahhhh, More, more, ah- it's so- ah- good- ah- ah- fuck" she moans gently into my ear.

"You like that? Huh? You want more" I say feeling a little cocky.

"Ah- ah- yes jagi- ah- AHHHHH" she exclaims and I thrust in deeper with a fourth finger making her throw her head back in ecstasy. She moves her hand under my baggy shirt and drags her nails across my back making me groan in pain.

"That's gonna leave a mark" I say.

I thrust my hand in deeper and faster, making my bicep ache a little. Sana's breath hitches a little.

"I'm cu-umming- ah- ah- ah- Jesus Christ- shit- AHHHHHH" she moans and she cums on my fingers. I thrust in a few more times just to let her ride out her orgasm. Her breathing settles as she looks at me, tired out.

I pull my hands and lick all her juices on my hand. I help her neaten up, and go back to making out intensely.

After 15 minutes of kissing, we pull away and fall asleep fir the rest of the trip.

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've had a bit of drama at home and a lot of school work to finish during this lockdown.

Any way, I hope you enjoy. Please vote.

Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~