Jihyo | Who Are You With pt. 1

~~~Y/N POV~~~

Jihyo and I were sitting on the couch quite far from each other. She seemed very engrossed in what she was doing.

"Babe. Baaabe. BABE! Park Jisoo" I nagged Jihyo to give me attention while she was busy on her phone.

"What do you want" she asked me annoyedly.

"I want your attention. You seem so concentrated on you phone that you're not acknowledging me. I need you" I say walking towards her and pouting.

"I'm busy right now. Go hang out with your friends or something."

"Ok fine. See you later I guess" I frown and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

I put on a pair of black jeans, a black sleeveless shirt and a black flannel shirt to tie around my waist. It won't be complete if I don't wear my black sneakers. I style my hair into a ponytail and spray my infamous 24Seven Hydrogen cologne. I grab my motorcycle keys and walk to the door.

"Where are you going" Jihyo asks in a serious tone while looking at her phone.

"Out."

I walk to the motorcycle, start it and leave.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

I arrived at Nayeon and Dahyun's shared house. I smile, as I thought of something. I park the motorcycle and before I could knock, the door opens wide revealing Nayeon with a wide smile.

"See Dahyun, I told you it was her" she says scream at Dahyun.

"Hello bunny. Looking cute as always" I say as I lean down to give her a hug.

"Hey handsome. Come in" she says as she hugs back. I go to the couch, sit down and wait for Dahyun to come from upstairs.

In the meantime, i unlock my phone to see 3 missed calls and 6 messages from Jihyo. I smirk and call her back.

"Y/N/N. Come back."

"Why? You chased me out of the house. I'm with people that actually want me with them" I responded. I hear a sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Where are you now" Jihyo asks in a softer tone than before.

"Why do you wanna know? Is my little baby worried" I asked teasingly.

"No, but where are you?"

"I'm at Nayeon and Dahyun's. I'll come back when your mood swings don't swing so high that i might fly off them. Haha" I said as I laughed at what I said. I hung up and walked to the kitchen where Nayeon and Dahyun are.

"I'm bored. Let's play a game" Dahyun says sitting at the kitchen counter with her elbow on the counter and her hand supporting her head.

"Let's play beer pong and invite some friends over. Maybe the friend group. How about Jay, Tzuyu, Mina, Sana, Jihyo, Lex, Momo, Chae, Jeongyeon, Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein, Jessi, Hyejin, Amber, Krystal, Mint, Vicky, Jiwoo and Somin. Anyone else that I'm forgetting" Nayeon asks. We shake our heads.

"Cool. We need snacks and booze, and I'm afraid we're out" Dahyun says getting all excited.

"It's cool. I'm on it" i say as I grab my wallet and keys.