Momo, Sana, Jihyo | Choreographer's Stamina

~~~Y/N's POV~~~

Today is a day I meet Got7 to teach them the dance for their song, Aura. This song is one of my favourite songs, from a dancer's perspective. It took me and my team days to create the perfect choreography for this song, as it has many traps, when done wrong, can look stupid, but can be impressive when executed exceptionally well. Basically, there's no time to play around. Synchronisation, timing and practice, are key for this dance to be what we planned.

My team is constructed of 8 members, including myself.
We have:

1. Jehun, 25 years old, who's strength is locking.
2. Junsun, 23 years old, who's strength is break dance and freestyle.
3. Yunho, 29 years old, who's strength is break dance, too.
4. Koosung 26 years old, who's strength is blindfolded dancing, popping and break dance.
5. Malone, 23 years old, who's strength is contemporary.
6. Blaq (pronounced Black), 21 years, who's strength is blindfolded dancing and popping.
7. Minsoo, 19 years old, who's speciality is... parkour, for a lack of better words. Basically, the flips and tricks aspect.
8. Then there's me, 18 years old, my strength is popping, break dance, Freestyle and parkour. They call me The Ace.

"Minsoo, please don't forget your shoes. I don't know how you always forget them at ever single studio we go to. Luckily we're coming back though."

"Ace, listen. Let me tell you something... 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼" he then proceeds to insult me with his short fingers.

"Listen boy, if you end up with a stone in your foot again because you're always walking barefoot, that ain't my problem" I snap back then pull the middle finger.

~~~After a drive from 1M Dance Studios to JYP Entertainment~~~

We step into the building and check in at reception. We walk to the elevators and press the "7" floor and the elevator doors close. As it's about to close, an arm interjects into the door and the door opens. I'm too busy on my phone to notice anything until Koosung moves back, into my phone causing for me to drop it.

I look up at Koosung and he can't even look at me.

"Sorry bro. There wasn't enough space for the three girls to come in" he says in a calm tone, but with shit-scared body language.

I pick up my phone and see the corner of my phone screen has cracked.

"YO BITCH ASS PUSSY ASS FAT BACK CRACKED MY SCREEN, DUMBASS" I scream as I smack the back of his head making him wince in pain, because of how hard I hit him.

"And which girls are you talking ab-" I stop as I see 3 of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in person. And we I know them all them. My jaw drops, along with my phone out of my hand. They're all members of Twice, and it's my bias and bias wreckers, Sana, Jihyo and Momo.

And all three of them were looking at me as if I was some jewel.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sana-unnie, Jihyo-unnie and Momo-unnie. It's a pleasure to meet you. Wow, I'm so sorry you had to see that" I say shyly, as they giggle at my behaviour.

I hear the rest of my group laugh be they all know that I swoon over them any chance I get. I look at them and give them "the look" as in the "I'll send you to be eaten by Polar Bears if you continue laughing" look. The group immediately stops laughing and then look down at there feet.

"It's ok. It's kinda cute how you act with your friends, then your mood completely changed when you noticed us" Sana says with such an adorable giggle, also coming from the rest of the girls.

Then Sana scoots behind Blaq, who is to my left and whispered "and your duality is really hot. I kinda want you to hit me like that, from the back."