Identity

(Y/N) POV

Levi: You, my name is Levi. Commander of Survey Corps, Erwin Smith wants to see you.

That is the last word I heard before I fall unconsious. When I wake up, I'm on the top of Wall Rose with my hands tied up and my equipment gone.

???: I dont ask you guys to make him unconsious and tied him up before bring him to me. I just ask you to bring him here.

Said someone with blond hair.

???: Its for your safety. If his girlfriend can betray their friend, there is chance he can kill you too.

Said the girl who is wearing goggle and have ponytail.

Me*thought*: My girlfriend? Did she means Annie? She's here?

Levi: Looks like he already awaked.

The blond hair guy start to walk towards my direction.

???: (Y/N), right? I'm Erwin Smith, Commander of Survey Corps.

Erwin: I'm sorry they treat you rudely. I never ask them to tied you up.

Me: Yeah, its ok but what do you mean by my girlfriend betray one of our friend?

Erwin: Hange, untie him.

He said while facing at the goggle girl.

Hange: You sure?

Erwin: Yeah. I need to bring him to his friend. He can't use his manuever gear if he is tied up.

Hange start to untie me. She then hand me my equipment.

Erwin: Thanks, Hange. Now (Y/N), follow me. You too Levi. Hange, you stay here and handle all of the problem here.

Hange: Roger that.

We then take off. I just follow them, I then realize that we are heading to Wall Sina.

Me: Why are we heading to Wall Sina?

Levi: Shut up and follow, brat.

I then stop asking them question and follow quietly. We then enter the wall and now we using the building inside the wall to continue our journey. We then arrived at a big building.

Me: Where are we now?

I ask them as we enter the building

Erwin: This is a court. There is dungeon under this court, thats where we keeping your friend.

Me: What the-- you mean you put Annie in a cell?!

Erwin: Yeah, dont worry, if you guys give us reasonable excuse we will let her go.

Me: What excuse?

They just ignore me as we start to get down to the dungeon. We then walk up to one of the cell.

Me: Annie!