Sea

I'm panting heavily after we kill all the titans that charge at us earlier. Annie and Levi come to me. I'm lying on the ground with my hands and legs gone.

Annie: This is what will happen when you rush into the battle without us. Luckily, your body regenerate.

Levi: We still need to chase Zeke. Annie, help (Y/N). We will climb the wall.

Me: Hey look that.

I point at the wall. I see that Collosal Titan's body is falling, luckily the body not hit the wall.

Annie: Looks like they already handle Bertholdt. We need to get going then.

Annie said while put me on her back. Annie nod at Levi and with that they launch their body towards the wall.

Annie: Hold tight, (Y/N).

Me: How I supposed to hold?! My arms gone!!

Levi: Then shut up and dont struggle if you dont want to fall.

They then start to climb the wall.

Me: Aaaaaaaahhhh!!

Annie: Shut up or I will throw you.

I try my best to not make a noise. They then land on the top of the wall. We all started to look for Zeke.

Annie: There.

Annie point at a building roof. We see that Zeke is talking with Eren. Eren is pointing his blade at unconsious Bertholdt's neck. Zeke then spotted us and order Cart Titan to retreat. We then start to go to Eren's direction. After we land, Annie put me on the roof.

Levi: Eren, give me all of your blade and gas tank. I will chase after that beard guy.

Eren: Y-yes, sir.

Annie: I think you can walk now, (Y/N).

I then look at my legs and realized it completely regenerate. I start to stand. I then heard someone cough. Eren turn his head to the back. I look behind Eren and see a burnt body.

Me: Who is that?

Eren: It's Armin! He still alive! (Y/N), give me the syringe.

Me: Levi, help me to take the syringe. My arms still developing.

Levi then come at me and take the syringe from my jacket pocket. He take out the syringe, ready to inject Armin. Mikasa land beside me.

Mikasa: Who is that?

Mikasa point at Armin's burnt body.

Annie: It's Armin.

Eren: Captain!! Hurry give Armin the injection!! We will feed Bertholdt to him!

Mikasa give smoke signal. Levi start to walk towards Armin direction. Suddenly....

Floch: Captain Levi. I finally caught up to you.

We look at Floch. He is bringing someone at his back. He bringing Erwin....

Floch: Commander Erwin is dying. He was hit in the belly, his organs are spilling out, he won't stop bleeding. I though that injection might be able to help. What do you think?

Floch come at us and put Erwin beside Armin. Levi who is about to give the injection to Armin stop.

Eren: Captain?

Levi look at me. He then put his hand at Erwin's mouth.

Levi: He's breathing. He's still alive.