Advance!!!

(Y/N) POV
Military Meeting Room

Zackly: I see.... A titan guillotine? Excellent job, Survey Corps. The retaking of Wall Maria is starting to look realistic. How goes the nightime pathmaking in Siganshina District?

Erwin: Sir. Before I continue, can you dismiss (Y/N) from this meeting?

Zackly: Why?

Levi: Look at his nose.

I then realized that my nose is bleeding. Levi give me a napkin.

Hange: (Y/N)?!

Levi: It is probably from overusing his hardening ability to help Eren to make a guillotine earlier. He's been doing nothing but show Eren how to use hardening lately. You should assume how many clone and how far he can make the clone harden. And that includes what he does with his own body.

Hange: I'm sorry, (Y/N). I shouldn't push you too far.

Me: No need to apologize, I'm the one that chose this path.

Zackly: Although you chose to betray your hometown, that doesn't mean you dont need a rest. (Y/N), you can go now. Get some rest.

Me: Thank you, sir.

I start to stand and get out from the room. Right after I close the door, I fall on my knee. I try to stand but it fail. I start to stand while lean myself on a wall. I try to walk. My body start to fall again but before my body fall on the floor someone catch me. I look up and see Annie.

Annie: I already said that you cant push your body too far. I also said you dont need to come to this meeting.

She said while helping me to get up.

Me: Thanks, Annie.

Annie: I will bring you back. Your condition is much worst than we thought. Look at the napkin.

I look at the napkin and realize that the napkin now is completely red.

Me: Yeah, you right.

That Night
Mess Hall
(Y/N) POV

Mikasa: You really sure you are fine?

Annie: You cant convince him, I already tried but he still want to come here.

Me: No need to worry about me. I'm fine.

Jean: Said someone who was unconsious and had bleeding nose when Annie bring him back earlier.

Me: I'm just tired. By the way, why there is some of MP recruit here? They also wearing Survey Corps uniform.

Armin: They volunteered themselves to join us.

Me: Looks like we have more ally. Hey Marlow, Hitch didn't try to stop you?

Marlow: Hitch? Why should her?

Sasha: Why? Because you two...

Connie: You know..

Marlow: I didn't understand what you guys trying to say. But she tried to stop me. She also mad at me. She said we will have better live if we join the MP. It's too bad. My opinion on her start to improve..... Looks like I need to tell her that I'd misjudged her.