Trust

Giant Tree Forest
Expedition Day
(Y/N) POV

Right now we are in the Giant Tree Forest with the other Survey Corps member. Our plan is running smoothly for now. Annie now already get out from her titan body. Now its Eren turns to transform into titans.

Hange: Eren, when you turn into titan you need to scream as loud as you can and you need to take down some trees so Reiner and Bertholdt will think that you fighting Annie, understand?

Eren: Yes, sir!

Eren then start to walk away from us, in like 10 meters from us he bite his hand. The lightning struck Eren's body and he turns into titan.

Eren: ROOOARR!!

Everyone cover their ears as Eren scream. Eren then start to take down some trees. Suddenly I feel something wrong. I feel the ground around us shaking little bit but I know its not from Eren.

Me: Erwin, something is coming.

Levi: What do you mean, brat?

Suddenly a horde of titans come attack us.

Levi: What the-

We start to dodge all the titans but the titans start to chase us.

Me: Eren! You need to help us!

Hange: Where all of this titans come from?!

I then looks at where the titans appear and I realized something.

Me: That direction is where Reiner and Bertholdt guarding right?

I said while point at where all the titans come from.

Levi: What you trying to say is..

Me: Its suprise attack! When they know they cant enter the forest they attract other titans here in order to help Annie!

I explain to them while I'm flying using manuever gear. Eren start to help us with the titans but its too much for just him to handle. Suddenly, I saw something appear behind Petra.

Me: Petra!!

The titans then eat Petra.

Me: No!!

Before I can launch myself at the titan, Levi already launch himself and instantly kill the titan. I then realized that all of Levi's Squad member already wiped out except for Eren and Levi himself.

Me: We not ready for this! We need to retreat!

Erwin: We cant retreat now, since the titans already block the way out.

I then start to think to clear the titans in the area.

Hange: (Y/N)! You need to use your titan power to help Eren clear the area!

Me:*sigh* Fine... Before I transform, you guys need to stay away from me!

They start to get away from me. After I see they already in safe distance, I put my blade in my hand. I close my eyes and slice my palm.