Sa Yo Na Ra

(Y/N) POV
Blimp

Me: Everyone here?

Sasha: Lobov is still out there, guarding the rear.

Me: Tell him to get into the blimp fast.

I then close the door. Levi is talking with Eren.

Levi: I cant believe how filthy you are, Eren.

Eren: Captain.

Levi then kick Eren's face. Mikasa try to help Eren but me and Armin stop him.

Levi: This really bring me back, Eren. You're as easy to kick as ever. We're restraining you first. We can talk after that.

Eren: That's fine with me. But nothing I wrote in my letter was wrong. Was that not enough to earn your understanding?

Levi: You look like everyone of those pieces of garbage I had to see in the underground city.

Levi then turn his head towards Zeke. Levi did not kill him, right after he cut Beast Titan's nape he bring Zeke out from the titan body and brought him here. Zeke hands and legs still in process to regenerate.

Levi: Happy? It all went the way you wanted it to.

He said while facing Zeke. Zeke just quite.

Me: Yelena, get rid of that fake beard.

Yelena: Hm? Really? People seemed to like it.

Suddenly we heard the screaming from the other room.

Levi: (Y/N), Annie go check what they do in there.

I then open the door behind me and walk into the room together with Annie. Annie then close the door.

Me: What is that noise that we heard earlier?

I then see someone lying on the ground bleeding. I rush at the body and start crying.

Me: Sasha!! Someone bring first aid kit here!!

Soldier: Y-yes, sir!

Me: Sasha!! Just hold on until we get to the island!! Please!

Connie and Jean come with first aid kit. Annie come and try to calm me.

Sasha: Meat....

Connie quickly wrap the bandage around her stomach. I look at Floch.

Me: Who did this?!

Floch: These two.

He said and show me two kids. One of them is Falco and the other one is a same girl from before.

Me: You.

I said while point at the girl.

Me: Give me your name!

Girl: No way!!

I suddenly appear in front of her and then kick her face.