Zeke Yeager

That Night
(Y/N) POV

Me: Hange, where we we heading to?

Hange: We will heading to the Levi's Squad location.

We now is riding our horse in the dark night. Erwin already pick Annie this evening since he will recruit new people into Survey Corps tonight.

Hange: How about your bird? I dont think he can see in the dark.

Me: KZ already go with Annie.

We then continue our journey. After like thirty minutes of journey we then arrive. We place our horse at the yard of the old castle.

Me: Woah, this castle is The Survey Corps HQ?

Hange: Yeah, lets fast they waiting for us.

We then walk into the castle. We start to walk in long corridor. We then stop at the door. Hange then open the door, revealing Levi, Eren and their teammate.

Hange: Hey there, Squad Levi! Is the castle comfortable?

She then start to enter the room, I then follow her. From what I look, this place looks like a mess hall.

Levi: You're early.

Hange: I just excited to meet my next subject for the titan experiment.

Hange take a seat in front of Eren. I just standing behind Hange. The girl from Levi's Squad ask me question.

The girl: Who are you?

Me: I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

Man with black hair: So you (Y/N)? The boy who point his blade at Captain Kitz's neck?

Me: I dont know that I'm so popular among the soldier.

Man with injured tongue: It is because you the only one who brave enough to face Commandant Sadies and complain about his face.

Me: That story again?

I said while I'm taking a seat beside Hange.

Blond Hair Guy: So is it true that you dodged Commandant Sadies headbutt?

Me: Yeah..

Suddenly I heard Eren ask Hange about the experiment process.

Injured Tongue Guy: Hey! Dont get her started.

Eren: Huh? What do you mean?

Hange: I knew it! I thought you look curious.

Me: You'll regret it, Eren.

Levi's Squad start to leave the room, same goes to me.

Eren: H-hey (Y/N)! Dont leave me!

Me: Sorry but if I stay here I will not sleep tonight. Good luck, Eren.

And with that I leave him.

The Girl: I'm Petra. Looks like you already know what will happen to Eren. May I ask, what do you know about the titan experiment that Hange mentioned earlier?