Meeting with Zeke

That Night
Armin POV

Everyone already go to sleep. Me and Mikasa already at the mess hall waiting for (Y/N). I still confuse about his story he tell us earlier. He said that he fall unconcious because he exhausted but I saw with my own eyes that Hange Zoe, (Y/N)'s squad leader who make him unconsious. He also said that Annie join the Military Corps but during Eren's court session I saw Annie is standing beside (Y/N). After like an hour waiting finally (Y/N) arrive together with Annie.

Annie: Do you really need to bring me with you everytime you want to tell people about our past?

I heard Annie ask (Y/N) while they take their seat in front of us.

(Y/N): It is because, I'm afraid that you will beat me. Since it is about your past, I need to ask your permission.

Me: What do you mean? I thought that you guys are from Siganshina like us.

(Y/N): Hey Armin, sorry for keeps you guys waiting. I need to convince Annie to follow me earlier.

Mikasa: Can you explain to us why we are here? And I thought that Annie is part of Military Police now?

(Y/N): You guys must be confuse about the story I told them earlier. I know you guys see that my squad leader is the one who make me unconsious that day.

Me: Yeah we know that, but why did you lie to them earlier?

(Y/N): It is because I need to cover up our past from them. Annie is not part of Military Police. She is part of Survey Corps actually. When I wake up that day, I'm on the top of Wall Rose. They tied me up actually. Because after they saw what Annie done to Marco they afraid that I will hurt Erwin.

Me: What did Annie done to Marco?

(Y/N) She actua--

Annie: (Y/N), let me explain to them. I'm the reason Marco died in that operation.

Me: Wh-what?

Timeskip
Armin POV

After they explain about what they do and their real identity, I start to understand why (Y/N) always beat Reiner, especially during the Collosal breach the Trost District. I actually saw them arguing while everyone refill their stock that day. Suddenly Mikasa try to punch (Y/N) but Annie catch the punch.

Annie: Dont you dare to lay a finger on (Y/N)

Mikasa: Get off! He is the reason that Eren's mom died!

Me: Mikasa calm down.

Mikasa: How can I calm down Armin?! He is the reason we lost our home, the reason that your grandfather died!

Me: Mikasa!

That is the first time I raised my voice.

Me: Although I'm angry at (Y/N), but there is nothing we can do. He cant rewind the time to erase his past mistake. But he still try to fix his mistake.

Mikasa: What if he tricked us about their plan?

???: I can guarantee you guys that he is not lying.