ℝ𝕖𝕕

♥︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♥︎

Third Person POV

"Careful Taehyungie!" Yuna screeched, her heart thudding loudly due to nervousness.

The blonde smiled at her extra behavior as he hung another streamer on the cream colored wall, standing on the top step of the beige ladder.

"Nothing to worry about, Yuna."

"It's dangerous. Just let me or Haechan do it." The maid said, worried about Taehyung who took another streamer from her, flashing a reassuring smile.

"I got it, girl."

Why is he so stubborn?

She thought, frowning at Taehyung who continued to decorate the living room of the Jeon mansion by himself.

"Taetae hyung, I got all the ingredients you asked for." A familiar voice resonated in the living room as a teenager entered the area.

"Thank you, Haechan." The eldest smiled, making the worker smile back, gazing at the living room with delight.

"Woah--- this is so pretty." Haechan uttered, eyes fascinated by the delicate and heartwarming decor, done by none other than the famous artist, Jeon Taehyung.

"I'm flattered to hear that, kiddo."

Taehyung proceeded to step down the ladder after hanging up one last streamer.

"Careful!"

The girl was finally able to breathe properly when Taehyung was down without any mishaps.

"You worry too much, my child." Taehyung said with a smile, ruffling her short brown hair.

"I don't want you to get hurt." The girl's voice was laced with concern, making Haechan agree.

"Yeah, no matter how much we love you--- Jungkook-ssi will still kill us if something happens to you again." Haechan said making Yuna nod furiously, remembering the memory where Jeon Jungkook almost fired the whole staff when Taehyung got hurt.

Luckily, he always listens to Taehyung so all of them were forgiven--- along with a warning.

"My Kookie is the sweetest--- he won't do such a thing." Taehyung said with a soft smile, walking towards the glass table to pick up another decorative element.

"Sweetest for you Taetae hyung, scary for everyone else." Haechan spoke. He was sometimes intimidated by the blonde's husband.

"Facts." Yuna stated, staying close to Taehyung, in case he'll need any assistance.

"Oh, come on--- you two. He's only strict when it comes to work. Otherwise, he's the sweetest person you'll ever meet." Taehyung said with dreamy eyes, making Yuna and Haechan share knowing smiles.

"Whipped."

_____________________

"It came out better than I expected." A raven haired male let out a small smile at the worker, making them internally sigh with relief.