𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

♥︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐲 ♥︎

Third Person POV

Bright rays of sunlight peeked in, from the gaps between the curtains, of the Jeon couple's bedroom.

Taehyung squirmed and tossed around, unconsciously seeking the warmth of his significant other.

The blonde frowned when he patted the left side of the bed with his eyes closed, only to grab a handful of silk duvet--- and no sign of his husband.

Sleepily blinking his eyes, he squinted them to look for the ravenette.

Where is he?

His eyes trailed towards the pastel blue alarm clock, placed on the side table.

6.30 am.

Forcing himself to sit up, he rubbed his eyes in an attempt to shoo away the sleep which was threatening to take over.

It took him some moments to focus before getting out of the bed with a frustrated pout.

He straightened his white and yellow striped pajamas and put on his fluffy slippers before taking lazy steps towards the bedroom door.

_______________________

Mind clouded with sleep, Taehyung took tired steps towards the office room of his husband.

If I find him working at this hour, I'll make sure he sleeps on the couch from today.

The blonde thought. He had always disliked waking up on an empty bed with no sign of his dear husband caressing his hair, lovingly gazing at him and peppering his face with soft kisses.

With a frown on his beautiful face, he padded towards the mahogany door of his husband's office room, quietly opening it and peeked inside.

"Ryujin already revised the proposal and mailed it to your secretary---" The raven haired male announced, oblivious about the fact that a certain blonde was glaring at him from the entrance.

"Sure, I'll ask Hoseok hyung." Jungkook uttered, frustratingly running a hand through his hair.

The call ended and the CEO proceeded to dial another number, trying to wrap up as much work as he could before going back to bed and cuddle his lover.

What he didn't know was, that his lover was already up and was lowkey in a cranky mood.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with a frown and a pout on his face. He had been standing there for almost five minutes and the ravenette hadn't noticed his presence, too much drowned in work.

Its not that Jungkook didn't spend time with Taehyung. The ravenette makes sure to give proper attention and affection to his husband.

Its just--- he worked too much, even on weekends.

"I don't want any mishaps, alright?" Jungkook said, ending the phone call and massaged his temples.

The blonde quietly closed the door and walked away.

______________________

Yuna was mentally listing all the tasks she had to complete today while having breakfast.