𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖

♥︎ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐲 ♥︎

Third Person POV

Two years ago.

Light ticking of the clock could be heard in the silent living room, causing a minor disturbance in the peaceful silence. It was way past midnight.

Jungkook sleepily opened the door of the bedroom, tiredly rubbing his eyes as he let out a small yawn.

Walking towards the living room, his eyes searched for a certain blonde, who still hadn't retired for the night.

Spotting him, sitting in the middle of the living room, holding a paintbrush, focused on his work, Jungkook sighed softly and crossed his arms.

"You said you'll return shortly. Its been two hours, baby." The ravenette said, startling the blonde who almost dropped his paintbrush.

"I was just about to join you." Taehyung claimed, a sheepish smile on his face as he glanced at the clock which struck 1.30 am.

"Yes, yes. I believe you." Jungkook uttered in playful sarcasm as he glided towards his fiancé, making himself comfortable on the soft rug, beside him.

"Almost done with the gratitude cards. How do they look?" Taehyung asked, lips curled in an anticipating smile as he showed Jungkook his creations.

The blonde had made small cards for their friends and family, who'll be joining them on their special day.

"Absolutely beautiful

"Absolutely beautiful. Love the delicacy and soft colors." The ravenette smiled warmly, picking up one card from the neatly stacked pile to admire the creative floral design made by his lover.

Each card had a different color scheme and the ravenette liked the variety of hues.

Jungkook yawned once again and leaned towards Taehyung, tenderly placing his head on the blonde's shoulder, who smiled at the gesture.

"How much longer is it gonna take, love?" Jungkook almost whined, as the elder scribbled something on his notepad. He didn't want to go back to bed without Taehyung.

"Just lemme wrap this up, then we can get some sleep." The blonde replied, collecting all the remaining envelopes as he stacked them on the pile, ticking yet another item from his to-do list.

The comfortable silence between the two made Taehyung's thoughts drift to a lot of things, mainly their significant event.

"I can't believe we're finally getting married tomorrow." Jungkook whispered, leaning forward as he placed one arm on the table and rested his head on it, tilting it so he could gaze at his lover.