𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟

♥︎ 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ♥︎

Third Person POV

Yuna glanced at the clock as she worked in the kitchen, along with some of her co-workers.

It was almost lunch time and they were setting the dining table.

The maid's phone vibrated in her pocket as she stopped for a moment, placing the hot pot on the shelf and took out her phone, unlocking it.

Jungkook-ssi 🐰

Make sure Taehyung eats lunch on time. He tends to neglect it when the work load is heavy.

"Aww."

The girl smiled softly, loving how the couple always took such good care of each other.

Yuna was about to reply, but another message was delivered.

If he resists too much, then call me, alright?

_____________________

The door of the art room was knocked, snapping Taehyung out of his focused trance.

"Come in." He said, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt exhaustion take over.

"Taehyungie, lunch is ready." Yuna announced, closing the door as she stepped inside the room.

The blonde stretched a bit as he looked at her with a tired smile.

"I don't feel like eating right now. You guys go ahead and eat first." He said, putting his paintbrush down for a moment and picked up a pen to jot down some points on his notebook.

"Nope, we won't eat without you."

"I'm not hungry, girl. You all can have lunch without me." Taehyung repeated, picking up the paintbrush again, returning his focus to work.

An extremely important art exhibition was right around the corner and he was very stressed about it.

She tried her best to make Taehyung agree but the blonde was stubborn, a trait he inherited from his mother. 

There was only one person who could handle the stubborn side of Jeon Taehyung.

Yuna gave up persuading him and dialled Jungkook's number, who picked it up, right after a few rings.

"I guess he's not listening to you?"

"Nope."

"Alright, lemme talk to him."

She handed the phone to Taehyung who looked at it with questioning eyes before taking it.

"Its for you."

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked, a bit skeptical and Yuna shrugged, pretending to be oblivious.

"Hello?"

Taehyung's stiff posture relaxed within seconds as soon as he heard his husband's gentle voice.

"Hey, Jungkookie." The blonde replied, a soft yet tired smile making its way on his face.

"How are you doing, love?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung feel this warm serenity engulf him.

"I'm doing good, Koo. What about you?"

"I just had lunch with Hoseok and Ryujin. What about you? Did you eat?" The ravenette asked, and Taehyung looked at Yuna with sheer betrayal, already knowing that he was tricked by her into this.