ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜

♥︎ 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♥︎

Third Person POV

"I'll pick you up after the evening meeting ends, alright?" Jungkook informed, as he turned off the ignition of the car.

"Okay, see you later, Kookie." Taehyung smiled, excited to see his best friend after such a long time. He unfastened his seatbelt, sensing the heavy expectant stare of his lover.

"Is there something you need?"

Jungkook nodded, wordlessly staring at Taehyung, a faint frown appearing on his face as the blonde was about to exit.

He reached out and grabbed Taehyung's sleeve, who hid his smile and tilted his head, looking at the ravenette with teasing eyes.

"My goodbye kiss." The younger said monotonously, making Taehyung giggle.

"Ah, of course--- how can I forget?" Taehyung pretended to be oblivious as he leaned forward, holding Jungkook's nape and sealed their lips in a soft chaste kiss.

"Happy?" Taehyung asked with a warm smile, and Jungkook shook his head.

"One more, please." The ravenette whispered, bringing Taehyung closer for another kiss, totally aware of someone standing at a distance, impatiently tapping his foot on the ground.

The two didn't realize that their hot make out session was taking longer than usual and Jimin huffed, finally stomping towards the car and opened the door.

"Stop eating each others faces!" Jimin exclaimed and grabbed Taehyung's shirt, pulling him backwards who gasped dramatically, making grabby hands towards Jungkook who was also stunned at the loss of the warmth of Taehyung's lips.

Jimin sighed and rubbed his temples at the usual extra behavior of his friends as the couple laughed, blowing flying kisses to each other before the elder dragged Taehyung away.

"Its getting chilly." The blonde said, feeling the early October wind before going inside.

_______________________

The seemingly normal hangout wasn't so normal when the two were strolling in the garden, talking about their love lives and then one thing led to another, resulting them having an intense water fight.

Taehyung sneezed, snuggling further into the warm blanket as Jimin handed him a mug of hot chocolate.

"You should've changed your clothes earlier, when I asked you to." Jimin said, disappointment lacing his voice as worry washed over him.

"They weren't bothering me, Jiminie." Taehyung reasoned but decided to stay silent when he saw the elder's scolding glare.

"But I am clearly bothered by the fact that your husband will kill me if you catch a cold or get a fever." He said, readjusting the blanket to make it cozier for the blonde.

"Don't worry, I am okay." Taehyung assured the other male with a small smile and took a sip from his hot chocolate.

But this didn't assure Jimin at all because he knew that his best friend's health was very sensitive.

_____________________

Two days later.

Jungkook paced in the corridor, clad in a casual attire as he didn't go to office, a worried frown etched on his face.

"You have to attend the meeting, Jungkook. Your presence is essential."

"I am really sorry, hyung. I won't be able to join." Jungkook said in a low voice, trying not to cause any disturbance for Taehyung, who was currently resting.