𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

♥︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ♥︎

Third Person POV

Gazing at the soft pink clouds which resembled cotton candy, Taehyung smiled warmly, sheer fascination glinting in his eyes.

The transformation of the scenarios while travelling through air never ceased to amaze him. It felt like entering in an another dimension.

Amidst of his fascinated gazing, he felt a warmth enveloping his hand, making him tear his eyes away from the cotton candy clouds and look at his husband with a lovely smile.

"Isn't it breathtaking?" Taehyung asked, admiring the pink clouds and the soft tints of coral and golden.

"Yeah, utterly breathtaking." Jungkook had a dazed smile on his face, tenderly gazing at his lover.

The blonde sensed the gaze and glanced at the younger, who was already looking at him with so much affection.

"I meant the scenery, Kookie." Taehyung giggled, light pink hue dusting his cheeks at Jungkook's remark.

"Oh? But I was talking about you, darling." Jungkook said, leaning forward as he stole a kiss from Taehyung, leaving him with blazed cheeks and an accelerated heartbeat.

"Cheesy, Koo." The blonde mumbled and averted his gaze towards the pink clouds again, to calm his raging heart.

Such little and pure gestures always left him flustered, even if it had been such a long time experiencing them.

"How much more time will it take to reach there?" Taehyung asked, playing with Jungkook's fingers.

"Probably, half an hour more."

"I am so excited! Its been so long since we visited Japan." Taehyung squealed, excitement coursing through his veins by thinking about his favorite country.

"I think its been more than two years."

"Can we please stay here for some time after attending the event?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

The CEO seemed hesitant as they both had work and---

"Please please please, Jungkookie." Taehyung pleaded, wanting to stay in Tokyo for a longer span and maybe go on cute dates with his husband just like the old times.

"Alright, alright. I guess we can stay here for three or four days before returning home." Jungkook sighed softly, not wanting to witness Taehyung's happy aura fade.

A content smile soon replaced that sigh when Taehyung engulfed his husband in a side hug, pecking his lips, softly.

The blonde literally emitted happiness as he smiled brightly, looking forward to the arrival of the event and their mini-vacation.

______________________

Light rays of the early sunshine peeked into the aesthetic hotel room where the Jeon couple was staying.

Both were snuggled with each other, snoring softly until Jungkook's phone rang, shrilling ring tone tearing the peaceful silence as the ravenette flinched and woke up, hands flailing towards his phone to pick it up.

Why is he calling at this hour?

Jungkook thought, seeing the name of his friend and business partner who was hosting the grand event.

Park Chanyeol.

He blinked a few times to adjust focus, and turned the phone silent before carefully slipping out of bed, making sure to not wake up his lover who was in a peaceful slumber.