021. A PROPER REVIEW

HARRY

HOLY shit, she's got my album pulled up on her phone. "Today, Mr. Styles. I'm going to do an album review. I'm going to film it and not post it though. You're going to be the only viewer." She said in between her bursts of uncontrollable laughter.

She remained sitting on the counter, her legs dangling over the edge as she began to read off the album titles. I began to cringe slightly hearing the tracks repeated to me, especially in her voice. Especially considering the album was basically about her.

She took her laptop out and placed it against a vase of flowers that sat perfectly on the counter as she climbed over to the bed where I sat, allowing the camera angle to be perfectly on us. She pressed the record button and channeled her inner youtube sensation, beginning the review of my album.

"Alright, I'll do some first impressions." She giggled, covering her mouth with her hands and falling over slightly on the bed. I rubbed my temples and laughed with her, making us both get side tracked.

"Honest to God, I haven't looked at any of this yet. I haven't seen the tracklist or basically anything except the front cover." She confessed. "You look good in pink. Do you have and more pictures of you from this shoot?" She began to ramble while staring at the cover.

"Thats for me to know and you to never find out." I replied and smirked at her. she responded with a dramatic eye roll and used her manicured nail to scroll through my album.

"Kiwi, Sign of the Times. My girls." She laughed louder as she skimmed through the track list while I brought my attention towards the camera and did stupid silly faces while she stayed serious. Clearly, this girl was serious about her future youtube career.

"These are very interesting song titles, I gotta tell you." She grinned, looking directly into the camera. She caught me making faces and erupted in laughter, swatting me with the sleeve of her oversized sweatshirt she wore.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed through laughter, throwing my hands up into the air. "I can't wait to hear them. I already know about Sign of the Times since I've heard it on the radio plenty of times and I already know Kiwi because I was in the studio when you wrote that a couple years ago." She ignored my comment and smiled directly into the camera.

"These are all beautiful visuals, Harold. Do you have any screenshots of these?" She smiled sweetly as she clicked on Sign of the Times and looked at the visuals from the music video Spotify had added to the background.

I nodded and looked over at her phone, seeing myself fly in the air for the music video of sign of the times. " You know I do, B. I'm a narcissist. I have a whole album on my phone with only my fucking face on it." I joked making her smile.

I nudged her shoulder quickly, leaving me to wonder if being touchy was taking it to far. I mean, she'd already gone through so much the past night, and I wasn't sure if me acting like this would help. She told me to send the photos to her and I just nodded.

Soon; the first track of the album, Meet me in the Hallway started playing through her phones speaker. We sat in silence as I watched her stare at herself in the camera, her mouth wide open with shock.

"Holy shit, this is so fire." She marveled, while making eye contact with me through the camera.
I blushed slightly and turned away from her, grabbing the pillow she was holding in between her arms and covering my face with it.

"But at the same time, holy shit this song fucking hurts, man. It's so beautiful though. Especially with all of that take the pain away shit, Harry." She marveled and grabbed my hands and clapped them together. She was quietly humming to the tune of the song but went silent as the ending lines played through her phone.