022. OH, HOW TMZ LOVES A SCANDAL

Former One Direction member Harry Styles and rising singer-songwriter & producer Blair Klein spotted together at a hotel in the heart of Los Angeles

CLICK TO READ MORE

Is this the 'Blarry' comeback fans have been waiting for ? Styles and Klein were spotted leaving Italian restaurant Bello Italiano for a quick bite to eat, then later discovered to be staying at the Petit Emirage hotel. Sources say that Styles appeared to be very 'concerned' and 'protective' over the star, and even went as far as to hold her hand as they entered and exited the eatery together. Insiders claim that the two had been fighting before their dinner, noting that Blair was noticeably 'anxious'.

"There's obviously still stuff going on between them!" One fan said, who witnessed the pair arrive outside of the hotel together. Blair Klein and Harry Styles were together for about a year, after Styles parted ways with his One Direction bandmates. Blair announced her pregnancy last year at the Billboard Music Awards, but has not said anything since the breakup between her and Styles in April of last year. Since the split, she has been extremely close with Pete Davidson, and has even gone as far as to call him 'the love of her life'. After the Styles/Klein split, a scandal was brought to the media's attention, exposing the toxic managers that could have possibly been behind the split.
(More about the MANAGEMENT STYLES-KLEIN SCANDAL here)

Everyone thought they only kept their lovechild's identity a secret to protect them, but recently fans have started to make up multiple conspiracies as to what happened to the child. Sources say that Blair Klein's upcoming album, supposedly titled 'Everytime', will reveal her side of the story about the child and split with former boyfriend. Is this relationship with Harry just a small hook-up or is this going to be for the long-run? Does this mean Blair Klein cheated on Pete Davidson or is their love story already ended? Is it all because of Harry Styles?  FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!

OTHER RELATED ARTICLES :

Louis Tomlinson on His Son Freddy ; "He's the best thing that's ever happened to me"