031. HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

BLAIR

"AND I think that'll be it!" Victoria grinned as she stepped down from the barstool, adjusting the star that sat crooked on top of the tree. "It's.. definitely there!" Mikey patted her back and tried to encourage her. She giggled and sat beside him on the couch, snuggling her face into the shoulder.

Maybe it was the fact that Los Angeles had hit a new record cold that year, or the fact that Victoria was simply bored, but something was definitely heating up between my two friends.

Troye snickered towards me as I poured another glass of rosé, sliding it into the perfect line that sat in front of me on the marble countertops.

"Those two, damn." I widened my eyes and glared at them on the couch as they continued to whisper strange things to each other that I didn't even want to think of

"So when's your little boyfriend coming over? Is he bringing his friends?" Troye leaned against the counter and smirked, sipping on his wine carefully. His face wore a telling look as he stared me up and down, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all, this is my annual Christmas party. So of course everyone is invited. I think he's bringing Mitch and Sarah if I remember correctly." I answered and began to assemble the charcuterie board in front of me. Troye snatched a slice of gouda out of my hand and murmured something to himself before chewing the cheese. "Sounds fun."

"Oh my God, Troye. Please tell me what you're thinking so I don't have to stress about you and all of your weird little thoughts tonight."

"I'm just thinking that.. everyone knows you and Harry have always had something going on. We all know you said you loved each other at the Late Late show, and we know you've probably had numerous quickies in random places because you're both horny little —"

"Troye. Please." I cut him off. I placed my hand on his shoulder as he began to laugh to himself. "At least tell me where you did it. The back of his priceless vintage car? His rooftop bar? In his dressing room?" Troye continued to annoy me.

"None of the above, actually. It's weird you'd like to know that much about my sex life." I grinned back and placed a variety of meats onto the board. "It's not that I want to know. I just want to know if my guesses were right. Let me think some more." He thought to himself and stared up at the ceiling some more.

"We did it on set the other day." I laughed out loud, placing a hand over my mouth to stifle the laughter. His eyes grew wide. "Blair Klein! You horny little girl! Could it have not waited until you got home?!" Troye exclaimed.

"No, it was after everyone left. Filmed it and everything." I answered nonchalantly and tossed my hair over my shoulder as Troyes mouth fell agape, making me laugh more.

A ring on the doorbell alerted me as I instructed Troye to finish placing grapes and crackers onto the board as I ran over to the door, opening it with my right hand.

"Blair!" My brother Frankie exclaimed as he rushed inside, giving me a gigantic hug. "Hi, Frankie."
He walked into my kitchen and instantly took a glass of wine, mumbling some weird sound as he took a sip.

"You know, love is in the air, Blair!" I felt Victoria creep up behind me with a small hug. "Oh, really? No shit." I pointed at Mikey who sat on the couch still and waved at us, making Victoria blush as if she were 13 again. A part of me was mad she went for Mikey, just because it would complicate our friendship because they certainly wouldn't last more than a few months.

"It is!" She retorted. "You know, Mikey and I. You and Harry, even if you don't want to admit it, and don't Rhett and Norah have a thing?! Love is in the air, Blair!" She exclaimed and took my hand, spinning me around in a circle as I wore a blank expression across my face. I pried the wine glass out of her hands and set it on a table nearby. "I think you need to be cut off for a bit." I giggled as she rolled her eyes.