Chocolate

"The two guys go by the names Erik and pablo Rodriguez, they're brothers affiliated with the Latin players" Hank explained while placing their pictures on the board. The team listened in, "they order strippers every Friday so today should be the same, I want Miller and Upton to go undercover" he said before vanishing into his office. The team nodded and began getting ready, Abbie and hailey left with Kim to go and get them sorted, at least make them look like tacky strippers.

Abbie wore a revealing red dress since the more skin on show, the more believable they would be and hailey wore a pleated black dress.

            The girls walked out in their dresses to let rojas hook them up with wires, they looked stunning and the younger boys looked at their friends respectfully but the tight red dress wasn't helping jays attraction to Abbie

The girls walked out in their dresses to let rojas hook them up with wires, they looked stunning and the younger boys looked at their friends respectfully but the tight red dress wasn't helping jays attraction to Abbie. "Alright you guys ready?" Hank said protectively as the girls put on their fake fluffy fur jackets, they nodded and then they were driven to a car park where one of the brothers would pick them up.

"Get in" Erik said from the car as he rolled the window down. Abbie looked at hailey then they got into the back of the car. "Party's on the move" jay said into his radio. Erik drove hailey and Abbie to his house where pablo was waiting inside for them. Jay and Kim had rolled up to the front of the house and acted normal, they were ready to move in when either of them said the safe word, chocolate.

"Sit down" pablo said while sniffing a line of coke. The girls done as they were told, "mind if I take this one to the back?" Pablo said to Erik while grabbing abbies hand. Erik shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arm around hailey, pablo dragged Abbie towards the bedroom but she stopped him. "You got protection? Didn't think so, let me get my purse" she said while walking back over to hailey to grab her purse. Hailey stood up and handed her it, she needed it because it had the phone in that jay and Kim were listening through. "Thanks babe" Abbie played along with hailey and then returned back to pablo who grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the living room.

"They're on the move" Kim said into the radio. "Get on the bed" pablo snapped at Abbie. She smiled falsely and done as he said. Jay squirmed in his seat listening to the conversation, "woah slow down baby" Abbie said as pablo ran his hands up her dress. Pablo didn't stop, "I said slow down" she repeated herself. Jay looked at Kim worriedly but she hadn't said the safe word yet so she obviously could handle it. Pablo huffed at her put rolled her over so he was on top of her, Abbie went to say chocolate since she couldn't handle him herself but pablo covered her mouth, she tried to mumble out screams but he had a tight grip on her mouth so she couldn't. Jay and Kim heard her struggles so they knew something was up, "we're moving in Sarge" jay said into the radio before hopping out of the car and running over to the house with their guns out.

"Chicago PD!" Jay shouted as he kicked down the door. He saw hailey, his partner, sat uncomfortably yet safely on the couch with Erik so Kim moved in to arrest him. Abbie was trying to push pablo off her but he was heavy, she heard the door fly open then felt a weight taken off of her. Jay tackled him to the floor and arrested him then passed him over to Kim who was stood at the door, "you okay?" Jay said while helping abbie off the bed. Abbie took his hand and got off the bed, she pulled down her dress which had ridden up slightly and nodded, "yeah, thanks" she said with a smile. Jay nodded protectively and put his hand on her back so she could walk out in front of him. They walked outside and the girls put on their jackets again since it was freezing cold. "You guys good?" Hank said to Abbie and hailey, they both smiled and nodded. "Alright head back" hank said to them all.

The team got back to the unit and rojas removed their wires, Abbie and hailey went into the locker room and changed back into their work clothes. They put their dresses and jackets in their bags and put them inside of their lockers, when they were done they headed out into the bullpen to get an update on the Rodriguez brothers. "They confessed, case closed" hank said with a smile at Abbie and hailey. They all nodded then grabbed their belongings ready to leave, they said their goodbyes and left. Abbie got into her car and took down her hair, she had her badge, gun and jacket but she could feel a sense of something missing. She shook it off and drove home, "hey ty!" Abbie shouted to her brother who was sat on the couch playing video games, Tyler waved at her but concentrated on winning the game. She laughed at him then went to get a drink from her fridge.

She sat down on the couch and as soon as Tyler finished his game he turned to Abbie and sighed, "can we make cookies?" He said with a begging smile. Abbie raised her eyebrows, "Tyler Miller wants to bake cookies?" She laughed at him. He scoffed and threw a pillow at her, "shut up, I don't like the ones from the store so can we?" He made up his excuse. Abbie sighed tiredly, "you're 15 I'm pretty sure you can make them yourself..." she said in a 'I can't be bothered' tone. Tyler looked at her, "well I can't use the oven so..." he said embarrassingly. Abbie put her drink down and nodded, "fine" she sighed and stood up to follow him to the kitchen. They weighed out their ingredients and mixed them together in a big bowl, "you make so much mess" Abbie laughed at him since he had gotten flour and egg all over him and the counter. Tyler took offence then wiped flour on her shirt, her black shirt was now pitted. Abbie smiled evilly back at him then grabbed some cocoa powder and rubbed it on his face, he done the same back and she now looked like a homeless woman. Her hair was in a messy bun her shorts and black shirt were pitted and half of the ingredients were all over the kitchen.

They turned to look at the mess all over the counters and laughed, the door bell rang which made Abbie turn around. She had cookie dough all over he hands, "stay here" she said to Tyler. She ran over to the door and opened it with her elbows, she had a surprise when she saw who it was. "Jay!" She said with a smile. She had her hands in the air and she was a complete mess, "what're you doing here?" She said in happy confusion. Jay laughed and held out her bag, "oh shit, I knew I forgot something" she shook her head. Jay laughed, "come in" she said while blowing some cocoa powder off her nose. *bang* just as they were standing in the doorway there was a clatter of pans coming from the kitchen. Jay shot Abbie a confused and concerned glare, Abbie rolled her eyes and she lead jay into the kitchen.

When they got into the kitchen Tyler turned around with a guilty face, "I didn't smash anything..." he confirmed as Abbie and jay looked at the pans all over the floor. Tyler's face grew amused when he saw a man standing next to Abbie, "is he your boyfriend?" He said while clearly finding himself funny. Jay laughed and Abbie picked off some cookie dough from her hands and threw it at him, "no Tyler, we work together" she gave him the dead eyes. Tyler raised his hands in defence and looked at jay who was smiling at him. Jay turned to look at Abbie in shock, "is he your..." he started but Abbie cut him off. "Son? No, he's my asshole brother" she finished his question. Tyler took offence and opened his mouth at her, jay smiled and laughed. "I'm gonna go clean up. Tyler fix your mess will you..." she sighed and turned to leave. Jay put her bag on the side and made conversation with abbies brother.

"She's always like that" Tyler said while putting the cookies onto the trays. Jay laughed and watched him, "like what?" He smiled. Tyler raised his eyebrows and looked at jay, "a bitch" he said which made Jay laugh loudly. "I heard that!" Abbie shouted out from a room down the hall. Tyler looked at jay, "you were meant to!" he shouted back at his sister. She reappeared 5 minutes later, she just wiped off the dirt from her hands and face. "Can I get you a beer?" She said to jay. "Sure" jay smiled back at her. Tyler looked at her, "no" she stopped him before he could ask for one. Jay laughed, Tyler reminded him of himself of when he was a teenager.