I told you so

*one week later*

"I'm heading out Tyler!" Abbie shouted from the kitchen, she heard a tired mumble back from Tyler so she laughed and headed out to work. Today was her first day back at work, on a Saturday, since she had her incident. She couldn't wait to get back into the field and actually do something, she drove to the district and parked in her usual place.

"Glad to have you back Miller" trudy said with a smiled. Abbie waved at her and smiled back as she walked up the stairs and into the bullpen. "Here she is!" Kevin shouted as Abbie walked in on the teams morning briefing. Everyone turned around and smiled at her, "welcome back" hank said with a smile. "Thanks" Abbie said as she put her jacket onto her chair and walked over to stand next to Kevin to listen into the case.

"You ready to get back out there?" Hank finished up with as he smiled at Abbie, she laughed, "yeah I'm good Sarge" she smiled. Hank nodded and walked away into his office. Jay and Abbie smiled at each other then they all sat down at their desks.

"Alright head out guys" hank said at the end of the day, they all sighed in relief and got up. "You coming to mollys?" Adam said to Abbie as they all walked out in one big group, Abbie smiled and nodded. "Sure why not?" She smiled. Jay looked at Abbie and smirked, from the incident on they had kinda been sleeping together and no one knew, they only wondered how much longer that would last for. She drove to mollys and met the team, "alright spill, where have we seen you before?" Kevin asked his burning question. Abbie laughed, jay had managed to keep it a secret for a while. "Probably on a billboard or magazine somewhere" she laughed at his eagerness. The girls spat out their drinks, "what?!" Kim said in shock. Abbie laughed but jay answered for her, "she and the devil over here was a model" he joked while smiling at Abbie.

They all looked at each other in shock, "I told you so" Kevin smirked at Adam and jay. They all laughed and shared a night of bonding, they got to know each other a little better since abbies kidnappers put that opportunity on hold. When it was time to go, Abbie left mollys with jay and they went back to her place. Tyler was the only only person who knew about them but jay was pretty sure Hank was starting to suspect them. They ate dinner and watched a film before Heading off to bed, they were thinking about making things official soon but time would only tell...

*hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this story, I have more drafts that I'll publish in the next few days, hope you're all safe and staying beautiful as always:)*