Specific on looks

"Morning miller" trudy greeted abbie as she walked into the district. "Morning Sarge" Abbie smiled back as she buzzed herself up. She was one of the first ones there other than jay and hailey, "Kevin's still undercover" hailey smiled at her. Abbie smiled and nodded before wandering over to her desk, she got on with paper work. She caught jay looking at her a few times and she couldn't help but smile. "Big drug cartel going down, one suspect was seen fleeing a dump 2 minutes ago. Suit up" hank said once everyone was there. The team made their way downstairs and put on their vests and loaded their guns before making their way out into the vehicles, Abbie was with hank since she still technically didn't have a partner. "How you dealing with it all?" Hank smiled at her as they waited in position, Abbie smiled back at her boss, "I'm good, my brother seems to be okay too. It was the best thing for her..." she nodded. Hank smiled back at her and agreed.

"There's Marcus Sarge" Abbie said while looking through her binoculars. "Slowly approach" hank said into his radio as the rest of the unit moved in. Abbie and hank stayed still for now. The team arrested Marcus and got him back to the station. Hank and jay took a run at him, they wanted him to talk. Hailey and Abbie watched from the viewing room, "so when's the big deal?" Hank said impatiently to Marcus, he stayed silent. "You gonna talk? It's in your best interest if you do" jay sighed. Marcus looked at them both, "and why's that?" He snapped back in his Latino accent. Hank scoffed, "coz I'll bury you I'd you don't" he whispered back. Marcus looked back in slight fear, "okay fine..." he finally agreed. "So when is it?" Hank asked again.

Marcus sighed, "tonight, 7pm" he rolled his eyes. Jay nodded, "where?" He sat up straighter in his chair. Marcus scoffed, "cloud 9" he replied back. Hank looked at jay in shock, that was one of the most expensive and fanciest clubs in Chicago. "I'll warn you though, they're expecting a woman to make the deal" Marcus added. Hank nodded and went to get up along with jay, "wait...they're very specific on looks too..." Marcus huffed. Hank and jay turned around and sat back down, "what do you mean?" Jay sighed. Marcus rolled his eyes, "they like the pretty women, you know the long brown hair tiny waist, hourglass figure women. They don't take no bullshit" Marcus said in a serious tone. Hank shot jay a confused look, "whys that?" Hank said in his raspy voice. Marcus leant back in his chair, "pretty women bring in big cash, it's simple. If they don't like the girl then they blow it off..." he sighed.

"Alright sit tight" jay said as the pair got up to leave. Hank walked into the viewing room followed by jay, "it can't be you hailey, he said brown hair" hank sighed. Hailey nodded and turned to look at Abbie, "go get Kim, we need her" hank said to hailey, she nodded and went to go find her. Hank, jay and Abbie stayed in the viewing room and watched Marcus through the glass, "hey sarge" Kim said as she appeared outside of the door with hailey. They all turned to look at hank for an explanation, "you two follow me, these guys are obviously picky. We ain't taking no risks" he said to Abbie and Kim as they left jay and hailey in the viewing room.

Marcus scoffed as hank walked back in, "which one?" Hank said while offering his detectives to him. Marcus raised his eyebrows and looked at them both, "that one" he said while pointing a finger at Abbie. They both looked at hank before Marcus spoke again, "no offence to you but she just fits their taste more" he tried to be polite. Kim raised her hands, "none taken" she said before they left Marcus alone again.

Jay could feel some anger inside of him, he liked Abbie and he didn't want anything happening to her. They partners walked out and followed hank and the girls into the bullpen, "you heard him, the deals at 7" hank said to them all before walking into his office. They all nodded and sat back down at their desks, it was 4pm now so they didn't have long before they had to get ready. They planned out what would happen and Abbie agreed to it.

6pm flew by and Abbie left with the girls to get ready, she had to wear something that would impress the dealers since that's what they were looking for other than the drugs. "God I feel like a fancy hooker" Abbie joked as she slipped on her heels.

             Kim and hailey laughed, "well if I had you're body I wouldn't stop showing it off" Kim said with a smile

Kim and hailey laughed, "well if I had you're body I wouldn't stop showing it off" Kim said with a smile. Abbie laughed and they all headed into the cage room so rojas could hook her up with wires.

As soon as the girls stepped into the room Abbie followed in the back, it was only the boys and rojas with them, no hank yet. Abbie walked over to the room where the TVs and electronics were and got hooked up. "Sheesh, I'd be scared of her" Adam said as the boys all stared at her. They all laughed quietly, "well she pulls it off..." jay said with a smile. Adam and Kevin looked at jay suspiciously, "what? I'm only saying what we all think..." he made an excuse up for liking Abbie. They all nodded and laughed in defeat, "I've kept this question in for days and I can't hide it any longer, where the hell have I seen her from?" Kevin said in his hood accent. Adam and jay looked at him weirdly, "wait so she doesn't look familiar to youse?" Kevin doubted them. Jay and Adam shook their heads not really knowing what he meant, "no?" Adam said unconvincingly. Kevin sighed, "I'll find out somehow" he laughed as Hank joined them all.