you leave or she dies

"Where is she?" Jay said as the van pulled up. "Where's the file?" A man said from the passenger seat. Jay scoffed, "I need to see she alive before I give you anything" jay ended the debate. The two men looked at each other, "alright get in" he said while pointing to the back of the van.

"You hearing this Sarge?" Hailey said into the radio. There was a static buzz before he replied, "yeah, it's his choice" he replied back. Jay thought for a second but then got in the van since he wanted to see Abbie and make sure she was okay. "Give me your phone" the driver said. Jay hesitated but then gave him his phone, the driver threw it out of the window then sped off. Jay sighed since that was the only way he could connect to hank and to unit, now he was lost. "We've lost ears Sarge" Adam said into the radio. They all watched the van speed off and head out into the traffic, they attempted to follow the van that had no plates but it was too late, it had already gotten too far ahead in the traffic.

Hank sighed, the unit turned back around and went to go pick up jays phone. "Aright head back to the district we just gotta sit tight and hope jay fetches her back" he sighed with anger. They all nodded and headed back in their own cars.

Jay was sat nervously in the back as the car sped around corners and weaved in and out of traffic, "is she alive?" He brown the silence. The men looked at each other, "I said is she alive?" He asked again but this time more angrily. The man in the passenger seat pulled out a gun on jay, "I don't know, but if you don't shut your mouth she won't be" he threatened him. Jay raised his arms in defence and nodded his head. He stayed quiet until they arrived at a big fancy house. The two men hopped out and walked around the back to let jay out, "get out, come on" one of them said impatiently. Jay slid out of the back with the file in his hand. The men lead him over to the front door, they knocked and someone opened it for them. Jay followed the two men over to a big double door room, they knocked again and Alex replied from inside of the room, "come in" he shouted. The men opened the door and revealed Alex sat in a chair behind a desk, the room was fancy and it spoke the work 'business'.

"He wouldn't give us the file till he knows the detectives okay" one of the men sighed while pushing jay into the office. Alex laughed, "fetch her in" he waved them out. Jay looked at him in disgust, "she's a tough one" Alex smiled at him. Jay nodded and stayed quiet, Alex sniffed a line of coke, "you want one?" He said while holding out the paper roll up in front of him. Jay shook his head and waited to see Abbie. The doors flew open again and the two men dragged Abbie over to a couch and laid her on it with her head rested against the side, jay handed Alex the file and ran over to abbies side.

Abbie squinted and saw jay sat next to her looking down at her, she sighed in relief when she realised he was there to help. He looked at her with sadness as he cupped her face with one hand and held pressure on her most fatal wound to stop the bleeding. "You're not going till we check it over" Alex said before sending his colleagues away to check it's all real. Jay nodded but he kept his eyes on Abbie, she looked at him with glassy, tired eyes. "It's okay" he whispered to her as she let tears roll down her bruises and bloody face. They waited silence for a few seconds as jay stayed by her side before the men barged into the room, "it's a fake boss, they're ripping us off" the tallest guy said.

Alex shot an angry look in jays direction, jay held onto Abbie a bit tighter but the men ripped him away from her as she let out a cry. "Maybe we'll just show you we mean business now..." Alex said while walking over to Abbie, he grabbed her arms and swung her over his shoulder before carrying her out of the room. Jay tried to get out of the guys grips but they had him pretty tight, they all walked down into the fancy basement and the men sat jay down on a chair and made sure he stayed still. Alex laid Abbie down against a wall, he chained her arms to the wall either side of her so she couldn't run. Jay looked at her in concern, she looked tired.

Even though she felt like death itself she screamed and tried to get away, jay frowned at her cries but kept his eyes on her so Alex didn't do anything. Jay went to stand up and help her but the men pushed him back down and handcuffed him to the chair so he couldn't pull any stupid stunts. Alex laughed, "you're gonna watch" he teased jay as he grabbed a knife from the desk nearby. Jay squirmed in his seat as he watched Alex walking over to Abbie.

Abbie turned her head away from Alex. He grabbed her face and made her look at him, she lunged at him which made him move his head back, "stupid bitch" he snarled while slapping her across the face. She gasped at his touch and jay screwed up his face, Alex grabbed her face and snapped it back to him. He slowly turned her head to the side and began kissing her neck. She tugged on the chains in attempts to free herself but they were too strong, she kicked her legs around on the floor while screaming. Jay pulled on the handcuffs to try and get free to help her but he couldn't get out of them, she cried as Alex slowly kissed further down her neck then into the top of her chest. "Stop it!" She screamed as Alex tugged on her hair, jay could feel the tears forming in his eyes since he felt so helpless. Alex laughed and pulled away, "what? You not like that anymore?" He laughed in her face. Abbie cried loudly and shook her head while looking at jay sat in front of her.

"That's a shame..." Alex said while twirling the knife around in front of her, she stopped crying at the sight of it and stared at him with fear in her eyes. She screamed as he stabbed the knife into her leg, he pulled it out and looked back at jay who was staring at him with rage. Alex laughed and turned back to Abbie before standing up and grabbing a bucket from beside him, he threw the ice water over her and she drew her knees to her chest while crying out in pain. She shook as the ice filled her body with stabbing sensations, "let her go now!" Jay shouted at Alex. Alex shook his head, "no, you've already pissed me off enough so you leave or she dies. The Choice is yours..." Alex snarled back at him while removing his handcuffs.

Jay stood up and stared at Abbie who was crying but still looking at him, she nodded at him which signalled for him to leave. He painstakingly followed the two men out while screwing his face up as he listened to abbies cries getting quieter as Alex closed the door behind him.