第4章

-A couple years later-

You've been pretty busy lately, with your missions, but Kakashi somehow found a day where he, you, and Tenzo didn't have any work to take care of. Tenzo insisted you all go and explore an abandoned hospital he found, and don't ask why or how he found it, because you and Kakashi had no idea. You were supposed to meet up next to Ichiraku's. I guess we're getting ramen before we go...

"Knock knock." You heard a certain silver-haired ninja's voice say.

"Who's there?" You asked, deciding to play along with Kakashi's joke.

"Nobel." He said.

"Nobel who?" You turned your head, finding Kakashi.

"Nobel, that's why I knocked."
Tenzo, who was standing right next to Kakashi, suppressed a small laugh at his awful joke.

You patted Kakashi's shoulder. "Uh... still needs work. I have a question, though. Why'd we have to meet up here? Are we getting ramen, or what?" You asked.

"I don't know, this was Tenzo's idea, not mine." Kakashi shrugs, as he pointed at Tenzo.

Tenzo looked over at you both. "We can, if you guys want to, since we're here." So, that's what you all did.

---

Afterward, you left, and now you were arriving at your next destination. The hospital certainly looked like it was abandoned... You shivered.

"We're gonna be going in that place?" You asked unsurely.

"Yup, no time to waste, lets go." Kakashi said. So, you all entered the scary as fuck place. No worries, it wasn't like there was demons in it or anything.

"...So, why'd you pick this place, out of any other places, to go to, exactly?" You asked. "Geez, I can't imagine where Tenzo would go for a date..."

"Hey! I would have picked somewhere nice. And I don't really know why I wanted to go here, it just seemed new." Tenzo shrugged. You walked down a hallway, which led to a few rooms.

"So... which room we gonna go in first? Or actually, let me decide. Hmm... that one. Second to the left." You pointed at the room door.
You all entered the eerie room, finding a messy bed, a window covered with moss, and a tool tray. You turned on your flashlight that you brought (because of course, it had to be nighttime) and shined it toward the tool tray, wanting to see what laid on top of it, and get a good look at it. Much to your dismay, there was a sudden noise, causing you to jump slightly, but you soon realized it was only a mouse. How the hell can a mouse make so much damn noise?

"(Y/n), did you just jump because of a small rodent?" Kakashi asked. You could tell he was smirking, just from the tone of his voice. God, that was so annoying.

"Shut up, I just wasn't ready." You crossed your arms and huffed.

"Whatever you say..."

Ding, ding, ding...

"What was that?" You asked. Kakashi and Tenzo looked at you, confused.