第7章

You wandered through the forest, feeling quite stupid.

Wow, what a great idea it would be if I just ran away from human society!
You didn't know what you were thinking.

You kept asking yourself why you left, instead of letting those two guys talk.  Or maybe it was because the place smelled like dog shit. Or maybe because of your pride? What were those guys' names? Er... Oh yeah, one of their names were Kakashi, or something, and the other was Tenzo.

I wonder what I'll do now...?

You sigh. You've been walking around in the forest for a few hours, and you decided to take a break and rest. What'll you do now? You really don't wanna go back to the village, cuz you made too much of a fool of yourself. That's embarrassing. Well, I guess I can go hunt or something, that sounds fun.
So, you pull out a kunai and look for a deer, or maybe a squirrel to kill. You walk around, and lightly step on the ground, watching out for leaves and sticks. The leaves sway side to side, as the wind rushes through your hair. You feel a sudden shiver run down your spine, but that was normal for you, and you didn't really mind it. It happened quite often. You heard a leaf crunch, and you looked at what made the noise.

Ah, a deer.

You tightened your grip on the kunai, and silently waited for the opportune moment to attack. The deer quietly started munching on some leaves hanging off of a small tree. You silently watched the small animal as it ate. You dared to inch closer. 

Snap.

You accidentally stepped on a twig. Shit. The deer looked in your direction and stared. You remained motionless. It felt like ages, but the deer finally tore it's gaze away from you, not bothering to do anything. It continued doing what it what it was doing, and minded it's own business. You decided it was about time to kill the deer, and aimed the kunai towards the head of the small, innocent creature. Just as you got the aim right, a large stick had gotten thrown only centimeters away from your prey. The deer had gotten startled and ran away, unfortunately. Whoever threw that was officially an asshole.

You don't check what was thrown, because you assumed it was just a stick, but you shot your head towards wherever the stupid stick came from, seeing a flash of red, for a split second. Probably just your imagination.
No, it couldn't have been. You don't see things that aren't there.

You decide to find out who that was and either beat the shit out of them for interfering, or just figure out why they did so. Hearing a masculine voice in the distance, you decide to see who it belonged to. As you got closer, you heard the voice conversing another's. The only thing you can make out from what their saying is the word observe, and skills, which that doesn't really help you figure out what they're doing out in the forest. You hid behind a tree nearby to hear what the two are talking about.

"We need to get back to the base anyway." A voice says.

"Yeah, whatever. But seriously, why can't I sacrifice her? It's not like she's important or anything." Another voice says

"You fool, she is important, that's why we're here in the first place."

Well that's kind of weird.
Were they spying on me? How did I not sense them?
You peek from behind the tree, but when you look to see who was talking, no one was there. Either that was just you, which was almost impossible, or they were fast like Lightning McQueen. If they were fast, there's a likely chance of them being ninja. Just my luck.
You decided that leaving the area was probably best, in case they come back again. So, you teleported away, maybe a few kilometers away or so. Looking around your somewhat new surroundings, you find a stream of water. Fish sounds like a good enough meal.
With that, you get some firewood and stick it in a pile (pun not intended), and look through the almost transparent water in the creek. You pull out a kunai, and aim. You threw it, and it hit the fish directly in the face. It seems you haven't got rusty after all. You do remember little pieces of your past. You just have to find out where they go. Like a puzzle. The little things, like how your clan taught you everything you know, or how to perform jutsus at all.

You get the dead fish and pull out the kunai that was stuck in it. You used it to scrape off the scales and remove the insides. You set the wood you collected earlier on fire, and you stuck the fish up on a stick above it. 

Now we wait.