第5章

Missions, missions, and more missions.

They kept on coming, one after another. You groaned. "How exhausting..." You said to no one in particular. "Being in the ANBU is tiring." You plopped on your bed. Ugh.

You sighed. You were told that you had another mission today, yay... You felt lazy as ever, right now. Food. Food's gonna help me feel better. You hopped off your bed and went into the kitchen, also known as heaven. There was a bunch of sushi you had, like makizushi, or chirashi. Since there's plenty of this stuff, and this stuff might go bad in like, a week, I guess I could ask Tenzo if he could come over... So, you teleported inside his place. "Hey Tenzo, guess who's here!" You yelled, seeing that Tenzo wasn't in the room you were in.

Tenzo strolled out of his room, sighing along the way. "(Y/n), what're you doing here...? You didn't knock." Tenzo crossed his arms.

"Well, uh, I don't know if you knew this, but cool people don't need to knock." You said. Tenzo shook his head and sighed, once again.

"Whatever, why are you here right now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over to my place since I've got plenty of sushi, and poor me is very lonely, and I can't eat it all by myself." You dramatically said. Tenzo smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll go."

---

"So, Tenzo. What've you been doing lately, hm?" You asked, as you finished preparing plates for the two of you.

"Same as usual, really," he shrugged. "Just finishing what needs to be finished."

"How boring..." You both ate what was on your plates, and exchanged a few words. "Lucky us, Tenzo."

Tenzo cocked his head to the right. "Why're we lucky?"

"We've got a mission together, today."

Sometimes, or actually, most times, you and Tenzo weren't paired together, ever since Kakashi switched to being a Jonin, and Itachi... well, killed his clan.

"We do?" You nodded. Tenzo got up. "I see. Well, thanks for the food... but, um, where do I put this?" He pointed at his plate.

"Oh, just set that in the sink." He nodded, left to put the plate in the sink, and came back.

"Well, um, I have to go."

"Aw, bummer... I guess I'll see you la-" By surprise, Tenzo had kissed you. He kissed you. His lips were so warm and soft, you noticed. The sudden sensation had felt new to you, since you've never kissed anyone before. You wished to savor it, but the sudden warmth you felt had left as fast as it came.

"G-goodbye." Tenzo speed-walked out your door. You were left not only embarrassed, but confused. Did that kiss mean what you thought it meant?

---

You were just informed about your mission. Your memory sucks, but here's what you remembered: there was some bandits, and you and Tenzo need to beat their asses out of Konoha.

Easy, excluding the little tension between the two of you, now that... that happened. You would try and set that aside, for now.