第6章

-Tenzo's Pov-

"Why is she knocked out? What happened?" Senpai asked me. We were in the hospital, specifically in what'll be (Y/n)'s room, for the time being.

"While we were on a mission, she hit her head, I just hope she's alright..." I explained, with a worried expression. How hard did she hit her head, anyway?
 I feel like this is my fault. If I wouldn't have been so careless, and stayed by her side, maybe we wouldn't be here right now.

-Three weeks later-

I entered the room that (Y/n) was currently staying in, and sat down in a stool next to her bed. "Um, hey (Y/n)," I awkwardly greeted, "it's too bad you haven't woken up yet. You're worrying me a bit over here. When will you wake up? You sure are taking your time." I said. I move my gaze towards the small flower I brought, as a gift. "I brought you this. Hope you like it." I say, setting it down next to (Y/n).

---

-(Y/n)'s Pov-

You could feel yourself slowly gain consciousness. You opened your eyes, and quickly closed them again, due to some bright lights. You slowly opened your eyes again, letting them adjust, and looked around. Where the hell am I? A hospital? You sat up. You suddenly got a slight headache. It hurt like hell. You groaned.
Seconds later, the door to the room you were in slid open. You guessed they heard you.

"Miss (Y/n)? Ah, you're awake!" A nurse said. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Wha-"

"You've been unconscious for a month, Miss (Y/n)," the nurse quickly explained. "You just woke up, it would be best if you stayed here for now, until further notice."

What?

"Um..." Before you could say anything, the nurse left. Probably to get some food. Speaking of food, you were feeling kind of hungry.
You noticed you didn't have regular clothes on. Luckily there was a set of your clothes already sitting next to you. So, you quickly slipped those clothes on, instead.
You sighed, and looked out your window. The sky was so clear, today, you noticed.

Later, you heard a knock at your door.
It seemed you had a visitor. "...Who is it?" The door opened. A brown-haired guy came in with a joyful look on his face, along with some guy with a mask.

"(Y/n)!" Then he hugged me, which made everything even more confusing.

"Erm... Do I know you...?" You asked. Now he seemed to be the one confused.

"What do you mean? It's me." He said.

"I... don't know you." You said as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"She hit her head pretty hard, I guess. No memory, huh?" The silver-haired guy with a mask said, slipping an orange book into his pocket.

"You know, you're kind of... freaking me out." You said.

"Senpai, are you sure?"

"Unless there is a better explanation, yes."

"Well." You stood out if the bed you were in. "It was nice meeting you, not really, see you." So, you left. Well, tried to. A nurse said you had to stay there.