第3章

-Your Pov-

Tenzo and you had arrived at your untidy apartment.

"Tenzo, come in, sit with me so we can talk, like normal people." You said, as Tenzo waited outside of your door. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yes, I'm pretty sure."

"Very well, then." Tenzo walks in and takes his shoes off. Tenzo placed his shoes next to the door and sat down next to you. "So, let's talk." You nod your head.

"So... I guess I'll go first. My favorite food... is (f/f)."

"Oh. Well, I can't say that I have a favorite food, as of right now..." 

"That's okay." You both talked about plenty of other things, like Kakashi being an asshole sometimes, or the Hokage being all grumpy... and more better things like what you both liked to do during your free time.

---

"Well, it was fun talking to you, (Y/n)," Tenzo waved. "See you."

"Bye." Tenzo walked off, before you closed the door. Tenzo's cute... Wait- (Y/N)! What are you thinking? Fucking idiot. You slapped yourself. You can't think like that about Tenzo, that'd just get in the way of main priorities! Plus, you literally just met him. You sighed. "There's almost no chance he'd like you back, anyway. Forget about it, (Y/n)." You told yourself.

-Tenzo's Pov-

I walked to my home and walked into my room, sitting on my bed. Well that was fun, I guess. I got to know (Y/n) more, I thought to myself. I think I could get along with her, maybe. I probably shouldn't, though. I don't want to get too close to anyone, considering the position I'm in, right now...

-Your Pov-

Now what? You were bored out of your mind, and there was nothing to do at your place...
 You began thinking. Origami? Actually, yeah, origami sounds fun, right now. You grabbed a few pieces of paper and thought of what to make.
I could make the other three each something. But what?

...You suddenly got the perfect idea. You decided to make an eight-sided ninja star for them. Those could be quite time consuming, but they were definitely worth it.

---

You finally finished the last fold on the third ninja star. You sighed, and looked at the masterpieces you made. You smiled, satisfied with your work.

"That's pretty good, I think..."  You said to no one in particular, admiring the paper stars. "...Now what?" Oh, great, more thinking is now needed... Maybe sleep? Yeah, I feel a little exhausted... You opened the door to your bedroom and fell onto your bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

-Itachi's Pov-

"Otosan, Okasan, I'm home!" I called.

"Nii-san! Nii-san! Can you help me train?" Sasuke ran up to me and asked eagerly. I shook my head.

"Sorry, maybe next time. I have a few things I want to do, right now, alright?" I tapped Sasuke's forehead and walked to my room, hearing Sasuke groan in the other room. Tenzo was definitely thinking about (Y/n), I know it. I saw it in his eyes.

-Kakashi's Pov-

I left to my house to make myself some dinner so I had it ready ahead of time. Wish you were still here, Dad. I made the same as usual, and set it on the table. I haven't forgot about you, Obito, Rin, Minato-sensei, I'll meet you guys in a bit. I went ahead and walked to the cemetery.

---

I first went to Obito's grave.

"Hi, Obito. Miss me?" I said. "It's been pretty lonely, without you and Rin. How's life up there? I still feel like your guys' deaths were my fault... I'm sorry, I know an apology isn't good enough to fix your deaths, but I just wanted to make sure you knew... I guess I'm still the same as I was before, we've got a new ANBU member. Her name's (Y/n). She was late today, it just reminded me of how you were always late, do you remember?" I paused. "Well, I guess I'll go see Rin and Minato-sensei now, see you."

-Your Pov-

You woke up to your alarm, this morning. Again.
Why do you still have that thing, again?

"Damn clock!" You yelled, throwing your fist at it.

...

Well I guess I have a broken clock now. Yay.

You cleared your throat, and went into the kitchen to see what you felt like having for breakfast. You opened the fridge, searching through it.

"Yogurt, chocolate cake, yakisoba, salad, or fast food..." You said to yourself. "Hmm... tough decision." You said before grabbing the cake and cutting a huge slice for yourself, shamelessly. Oh, yeah. I made those one paper ninja stars. I guess I've got to go give those out today. You thought to yourself.

---

"Yo, Tenzo." You called. Tenzo looked at you, for a second, and waved.

"Oh, hi (Y/n). Is there something wrong?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, no. I just made an eight-sided ninja star for you. I was bored." You stated as you handed Tenzo his ninja star. "Don't break it, it costed me time, you know." Tenzo nodded.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." 

You smiled, glad that he liked your gift. "No problem." 

...You ended up meeting Itachi and Kakashi together at a dango shop, don't ask why I was looking there. "Hey Itachi, Kakashi!"

"Hm? Oh, it's (Y/n). Hey (Y/n)." Itachi said.

"Yo."

"Hi, I made you guys ninja stars, here," you said, giving the two their ninja stars. "That's pretty much all I was here for. Bye."

"Just for these? These are well made." Itachi complemented. Kakashi silently nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." You hear Kakashi mumble behind your back.