第8章

-Tomorrow-

Aw, fuck.
My back hurts.

You wake up, finding out that you weren't where you were before. It didn't feel windy at all. In fact, it felt quite warm. As if you were in someone's house. Your vision wasn't very clear yet, so you rubbed your eyes trying to clear it up a bit. As you stood up, you took a moment to scan your surroundings.
The room was very dark, but your eyes quickly adjusted to it. The room was quite empty, only a small bed, and a desk with a lit candle. Looking around, you spotted the door out. You were going to approach the door, but a chain that connected you and the wall had stopped you.
Fuck. What was going on? Were you going to die? No, don't be stupid. You wouldn't let that happen. You weren't going to die now, death can wait until you get out of here.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" A masculine voice interrupts your thoughts from across the room. You jumped, but quickly regained your composure. Surely this person can tell you something.

"Who are you?" You say with a demanding tone.

"Don't talk unless I say you can. Speaking of, I forgot yours, what was it again?" You feel like you've heard that voice before... I wonder who it is...?

"Why should I tell you?" You had asked. In a blink of an eye, a crimson red blade is pressed against your throat.

"I'm not afraid to kill you right here. In fact, I want to kill you." The person says, holding up the sharp blade. As the person walks closer to get a better look of you, the dim light coming from the candle reveals who this mysterious person was. It turns out, you were speaking to the one and only Hidan of Yugakure. I guess I shouldn't fuck around, huh?

You sigh and surrender, not wanting to get in trouble so soon. You were still tired. "It's (Y/n)..."

"Well, (Y/n)..." Hidan stares at your seemingly hopeless figure, and moves closer, only inches away from your face. "You listen to me, and listen very closely, okay?"
You huffed, not wishing to look weak in any way. Hidan pressed the blade even harder on your neck, threatening to cut your skin. "You aren't in power right now. I am. Now if I need to, I'll gladly put you in your place, so watch it."

The metal door to the room opens, making a loud creaking noise. "Hidan, what are you doing?" Yet another voice spoke.

"Why is it any of your business, Kakuzu?" Hidan says in an annoyed tone.

"Hidan, don't threaten to kill her, you know the leader will kill you, too."

"Yeah, he'll kill me, my ass! I'm immortal!"

You're kidding me. Why do these guys need me in the first place?

"Hidan, we need to talk." Kakuzu stated, motioning for Hidan to come out. Hidan, letting a sigh escape his lips, left the room with Kakuzu, leaving you by yourself.

Good, this was a good time for you to make a plan without being bothered.

-Hidan's POV-

"What is it?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"What were you doing?" Kakuzu asked, with a hushed voice. "You weren't supposed to interact with her unless she was doing something she wasn't supposed to."

"She was trying to leave the room!"

"There's literally a chain holding her back." There was a moment of suffocating silence.
 "...Be quiet." I guess Kakuzu thought something was wrong. I really didn't care, though. There was a bang coming from the room (Y/n) was in.
Kakuzu opened the door to see what it was.

"Ow..." I hear (Y/n) say. I peered in to see what happened. (Y/n) noticed us staring and sighed. "I only tripped." (Y/n) says, getting up and dusting herself off. Kakuzu let out an exasperated sigh, and closed the door.

-(Y/n)'s POV-

After the door closed, you waited a second, before bringing out your kunai. Were these people that stupid, to leave you with your weapons? Not that you were complaining or anything, since this made your job way easier. You focused your chakra in your hand to create some heat, and you heated up your kunai enough to where it could cut through metal.
You quickly used the kunai to cut through the shackles that were around your ankles. You held onto them before they could fall off, so they wouldn't make noise.
So far, so good.
Now, you just needed to get out. You didn't have a lot of time to work with, since Hidan was only having a chat with who you assumed to be Kakuzu. He should be coming in here any minute now.

Your plan was to make a clone, and put it in the spot where you were before, in the shackles. The real you would be waiting behind the door when Hidan arrives... if he arrives. You were sure you could eavesdrop and maybe listen in to what the two Akatsuki members were saying on the other side of the wall, and figure out when to get ready. When they open the door, you can assume someone won't be gone yet, and will still be in close proximity to the door, so you'll have to get out of the room quickly. You'll also have to watch out for any projectiles or long-ranged attacks.
It was too bad they were smart enough to make sure you were asleep when they brought you here, or else you would've actually known which way you came in, which would've made this a shorter run. But, in the end, it all won't matter, as long as you got out.
So, in short, run and get the fuck out of here.

You made a clone, and got it in it's position.

Soon enough, as you had wished-
The door opened.