✩1✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

It was a beautiful day of September and noises of stick knocking together could be heard. A pretty blonde girl and a dark guy were fighting together. This two are Prudence and Riven, two specialists. They were watched by a tall blond guy and a beautiful red-headed girl called Sky and Bloom. Sky showed Bloom around because she is a new student in Alfea. A man watched at every moves of Riven and Prudence. This man is called Saul Silva. He's the Fencing instructor at Alfea, as well as the Headmaster of the specialists. 

"Be careful with your positioning, Riven." Silva said to him.

Riven moved to have a better positioning but Prudence hit him in the stomach with her stick and he didn't have time to dodge which allowed Prudence to throw him off balance by giving him a punch in his leg. Riven fell on his back, on the ground and Prudence put her stick on his throat.

"You softened during this holidays." Prudence made fun of him softly and Riven smirked.

"Maybe for fighting but my dick is..." Riven said while he grabbed Prudence's hand who was helping him to get up.

"End this sentence and you're dead." Prudence said to him with a disgusted face.

Unconsciously, Prudence turned back and she saw Bloom and Sky walking together far away.

"Who's this girl ?" Prudence asked to Riven who put his arm on Prudence's shoulders.

"I think she's the new girl who come from the First world." 

"Oh yeah, the Californian. In my opinion, she shouldn't be too close with Sky. She's not even his style, he will break her heart." Prudence explained while Sky saluted her from a distance and she did too.

"Why that ? She could be your sister-in-law and you know even if she is the complete opposite of Stella, they have one thing in common." Riven explained calmly while Prudence was looking at Stella who was coming to Sky and Bloom.

"And what is it ?" Prudence asked to him carefully.

"What you also have in common with them. You're sexy." Riven told her with a wink and Prudence sniggered while she moved away from him to pick her stick.

"You have chance that Sky isn't here to hear that, otherwise he would have put you that stick in your butt." Prudence threatened him with humour while she threw him the stick.