✩6✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

It was a beautiful day, Prudence was on the training field for an obligatory training supervised by Silva despite his health. He limped and seemed tired but he was involved in the training. Prudence hit the punching ball, lost in her thoughts when he came to her.

"Hit harder." Silva said to her and he immediately left to tell some advices to Sky. Prudence hit violently the punching ball because she was angry. Riven who was far away, saw the interaction between Silva and Prudence and he frown when he saw her hit the punching ball until Kat told him to come fight her. Prudence kept hitting the punching ball violently until Silva whistled her. She stopped and she saw that he was slowly coming to her. She sat on the ground and she started to tidy her stuff in her bag.

"What's your problem ? You've been doing shit since this morning." Silva asked to her with a fake confused look to try to make her stay and to not land her in trouble. 

"Are you fucking kidding me ?" Prudence asked to him shocked by his behaviour.

"Language." Silva reprimanded her with a dirty look.

"You're the one who said I've been doing shit." Prudence took offence and she closed her bag.

"I'm not doing this now. What's wrong ?"

"What's wrong ? You're acting like as if everything was okay as if you were not dying. You're training us but you should be with Mr Harvey." Prudence whispered loudly to him, furious.

"Tell me, what would be the point ?" Silva asked, irritated by Prudence's behaviour but understanding it at the same.

"The whole damn school knows that you are dying, you don't have to pretend to be fine. Can imagine one second what it's like to be us. Me and Sky. We are scared for you, we're scared that don't make it and you're helping by being there and trying to pretend that everything is okay." Prudence answered back while she stood up and she took her bag. She started leaving the field but Silva tried to reach her, in vain. She saw when she was leaving that Silva asked Riven to go and get her but he pretended that he didn't hear what he said. Prudence went towards Mrs Dowling's office to ask her information about the burned one. She took the stairs two by two and she knocked at her door seeing that her assistant wasn't here.

"Come in." Mrs Dowling replied while she was reading some papers.

"How can I help you ?" Mrs Dowling asked when she saw that it was Prudence who entered in her office.

"I would like to have news about the burned one. Did you find him ?" Prudence asked to her immediately to Mrs Dowling who stared at her for a while before replying.