✩15✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Now that Sky had left taking Silva to the infirmary, Riven and Prudence were now alone in the corridor. Riven appeared calm and relaxed but, he was very stressed at the thought of hurting her, but he knew he had no choice. He had to stop her. Prudence, on the other hand, had a closed face and seemed emotionless. Prudence took the first step and ran towards Riven, sword in hand, and attacked him. Riven dodged easily but noticed something that made him hesitate in his next moves. He had trained many times with Prudence since their earliest childhood, but Riven could not predict Prudence's next moves as he usually did. After a particularly brutal blow from Prudence towards Riven who received it in his nose, Riven stopped and tried to start a discussion.

"I don't know what's happening to you but there's clearly a problem with you and I need you to talk to me so I can help you." Riven began her dialogue but Prudence claimed she couldn't hear him and she continued to attack him while Riven dodged without attempting to attack her.

"Your normal you would never have hurt Silva, so, explain to me what's wrong and I promise to help you, Sky and I are here for you." Riven tried again, but Prudence threw her sword to the ground and stared at it. He noticed that Prudence's hands were completely white and icy. He backed away without realizing it, and Prudence smiled.

"You should run away if you want to live because I'm not going to hesitate to kill you. You pretend to be reckless; you try to be the hero, but you are lying to yourself. Your fate will not be glorious Riven, on the contrary. »

In Prudence's hands, there was an ice spear that Prudence threw at Riven, who shifted just in time before being wounded. Riven moved his hand and touched his ear and noticed that the spear had touched him in the ear. He stared at Prudence for a moment before starting to run as Prudence threw spears made of ice at him. At the end of the 4th spear launched, Prudence stopped suddenly. Terra was behind Prudence and had put a syringe in her neck. Riven watched the scene, grateful for Terra's coming. Prudence stumbled and looked at the world around her, which seemed blurry to her.

"You, little bi—" Before Prudence has time to finish her sentence, she faints on the floor. Riven rushed to her and checked to see if she was still alive.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Riven asked Terra as he began wearing Prudence by putting one hand around her waist and the other below her knee.

"You could thank me; I just saved your life." Terra began to grumble as she watched Riven carry Prudence's unconscious body into the school.

"No time. I imagine you gave her a sedative? »

"Yes, Sky arrived at the infirmary with Silva so that my father could treat him, and they briefly explained the situation to us before giving me this sedative and telling me to administer it. Listen, I want to know the truth, I want to know what's going on." Terra tried to order Riven to tell her everything, but he refused by shaking his head and opened the door of a room with a kick. Riven installed Prudence on an armchair that had straps and began tying her up. He signalled to Terra to help him and she quickly executed. They finished tying her up while she was still unconscious.