✩12✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

When Prudence woke up, she noticed that it was too early for Stella to be wake up so she left the suite as early as she could but not before taking a shower and get herself ready. She quickly ate and she immediately went to the training field, remembering that she skipped classes a lot since few days. She trained during almost 1 hour, totally alone, when suddenly she saw Riven reaching her. He looked a bit sad, and Prudence noticed that she had not seen him since Beatrix got incarcerated. He threw his bag next to her and he sat on the field telling her to make a break and to join him, so she listened to him and did what he said.

"Are you okay ?" Prudence asked to him as she sat next to him and she saw him rolling a joint.

"Of course. And you ? When I saw you yesterday, you looked like shit, now you seem a little bit better." Riven said as he looked at her with a fake disgusted face that Prudence spotted.

"Why are you all insulting me ? Can't you just ignore it and pretend that I'm pretty like usual ?" Prudence said as she sighed and looked at Riven who was smoking his joint.

"We can't because we care. Stella, Sky and I noticed that you are acting weird since a week and we just would like to know why." Riven tried to make her speak but Prudence was decided to shut up.

"Can't I have any secrets ?"

"Not from us." Riven explained and he looked at the ground, hitting some rocks with his foot.

"This is bullshit. We all have secret that no one wants to tell. You're a good example by the way." Prudence said with a disapproving glance and she looked at her knives in silence, knowing that this conversion wouldn't end right.

"What does that mean ? Since when I'm keeping secrets from you ?" Riven asked to her falsely surprised because he knew about what she was talking.

"Since this year basically, starting with the fact that you are different this year from the last one. Answer me why and I answer you what is wrong with me." Prudence explained to him and she almost immediately regretted her words knowing that if Riven was so changed it could not be for a good reason.

"Not in a million-year Prudence." Riven immediately got tensed and looked at her with a dirty look.

"Then same for me. See you tonight when we will be watching for your crazy girlfriend." 

Prudence said and she left the training field but on her way to the school, she saw Silva and that he was coming to her so she tried to ignore him and to leave but he yelled her name which made her stop.

"Prudence ! I learnt things from some guards saying that you were hanging with Dane and Bloom to the basement where Beatrix is jailed. What are you three plaining ?" Silva asked to Prudence, suspicious and a little bit afraid of what they were doing because Beatrix is not just some random girl, she is a murderer.