✩4✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Prudence waited that Stella finished her class to tell her that she knows where to find her ring. She looked at the others students and she noticed that Terra, Musa, Aisha and Bloom were also here. Bloom seemed to have problem about the use of her powers. Others girls were laughing at her which dispirited her while Mme Dowling was encouraging her. Suddenly Mme Dowling looked at Prudence and she saluted her and then she focused on Bloom but Bloom finally gave up. Mme Dowling told her last speech and then she let them go. Stella, who noticed that Prudence was there during a part of her class, found her way to her.

"What are you doing here ?" 

"I know where the burned one is jailed if you still want to get your ring back." 

"Of course, I still want my ring back. So ? Where is it ?" Stella asked to her, restless when suddenly a girl walked next to them and she seemed to listen to the talk.

"You have a problem ?" Prudence asked to the girl who smiled at her.

"I'm Beatrix, nice to meet you." Beatrix saluted them and smiled at them but Prudence could tell that her smile was a fake.

"I'm sorry but did we ask for your name ?" Stella answered back with a fake smile too and sarcastic tone.

"Absolutely not but I know that you two are Stella and Prudence." 

"I don't have time for fangirl, Beatrix." Stella replied to her and she grabbed Prudence's arm to guide her far away from Prudence.

"To be honest, I'm here to talk about you princess, I wanted to ask advices to Prudence to know how to approach Riven." Beatrix told them, which made Prudence knit her brow to the only mention of Riven.

"Why ?" Prudence asked to Beatrix, confused.

"In your opinion, why would a pretty girl would like to know how to approach a good-looking guy ?" Beatrix moved her eyebrow in suggestive way.

"No what I meant, is why are you asking me ?" Prudence asked to her when suddenly she felt her phone vibrate. She didn't took it and she decided that she would answer later.

"You're his friend and his ex so I told myself that you could tell me more about him or give me advices." Beatrix explained while Stella was laughing at her sentence and Prudence did a disgust face.

"First of all, he's not my ex. Then you seem to be a confident girl so I don't get why you need my help and finally I have absolutely none advices to give to you." Prudence explained to calmly but a little bit annoyed by Beatrix.

"Wait. You're kidding, right ? You are telling me that you and Riven were never together ? You never kissed or slept together ? It's hard to believe." Beatrix said with a laugh. 

"Why that ?" 

"I don't know but when I saw you together, I have the feeling that something happened, or is happening, or will happen." Beatrix explained to them and Prudence stared at her for a moment while Stella was still laughing.