✩9✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Prudence sat with the girls except Stella and Sam at the meeting of the Queen of Solaria, when suddenly she saw that Musa was trying to read Mrs Dowling's feelings . 

"What are you doing ?" Prudence asked with a frown to Musa who jumped, surprised that Prudence noticed what she was doing.

"They are stressed and watchful." Musa explained to her while the other girls were also listening to their conversation. Prudence looked at Mrs Dowling and looked at what she had in her hand trying to understand what it was. The others girls stared at Mrs Dowling too but Mrs Dowling suddenly turned back and noticed them. When the girls noticed that Mrs Dowling was looking at them they turned back and tried to concentrate on the Queen's speech. Prudence kept looking at Mrs Dowling who let's her know that everything was okay, so Prudence turned back and listened to the Queen. 

The Queen explained that there was five burned one behind the barrier. Prudence stared at Stella who seemed okay and without emotion. Prudence knows too well Stella, she knows every conflicts between her mom and her and she knows that Stella wasn't happy to see her mom at Alfea but she hadn't the choice.

"How is she ?" Prudence asked to Musa who looked immediately at Stella and she sighed while she used her powers on her.

"She is...terrified." Musa said and Prudence clenched her fists and she assented trying to be calm. To be honest, Prudence always hated Stella's mom, even before that Stella explained to her all of the drama, she felt uncomfortable and suspicious about her.

"Why is she so terrified by her mother ?" Musa asked, trying not to go too far about Stella's private life but she couldn't avoid the subject.

"I can't tell you, sorry. But if she feels comfortable enough with you, she will certainly tell you." Prudence explained and she focused on the Queen's speech again.

Everything was fine until Prudence suddenly an hell of a headache. She hold her head in her hands and she whined in pain trying not to get attention from the others.

"Five." Prudence said and then she suddenly sat up straight, the headache had disappear. She seemed emotionless as if nothing happened five seconds before. Next to her, Musa looked hard at her. She seemed to look for her words.

"What ?" Prudence asked to her while she looked at the Queen.

"What just happened ?" Musa asked shocked while she was staring at Prudence.

"What's going on with you ? Nothing happened, I'm just listening to the Queen's speech, which is fucking annoying by the way."