9. A reveal

We talked a bit until the sound of the conch horn which signaled dinner. I sighted. This will be a long evening.

-----

Percy POV

I walked towards the dining pavilion, joining my friends along the way. When we entered, everything fell silent. You would probably be able to hear a needle drop. And that wasn't the worst part.

Everybody was staring at us. I just ignored them and walked towards the part of the pavilion that was empty. I snapped my fingers and a pitch-black table appeared.

Ignoring the gasps of campers, we sat down and started eating.

I looked around me a bit. Nico was sitting alone at Hades table. I couldn't see Jason, Piper, Hazel, or Frank anywhere. That meant that they are probably at Camp Jupiter. Leo was sitting with Hephaestus cabin, Annabeth was sitting with Athena cabin. Poseidon and Zeus tables were empty.

Interesting.

There aren't any new children of the big three.

-----

Annabeth POV

I was curious. The Chaos soldiers told us that they'll all reveal their identities except their commander. There was something weird about him and I decided to find out whatever secrets he is hiding. I followed him around the camp today and discover a few surprising facts.

Like the fact that he was able to even be near Blackjack. Since Percy left nobody was able to even come close to him. The same thing goes for Miss O'Leary.

I spread a bunch of rumors about him, and all younger campers seem to believe me. None of the seven or Chiron believed me. I was disappointed but it doesn't matter. Almost the whole camp believes me that Percy wasn't the hero, that I did most on the quests and they worship me like a goddess. Gods didn't believe me either. I thought that I'd be able to convince at least my mother but she told me that she is disappointed with me. I was sad, but it doesn't matter now. Tyler's child didn't survive and I honestly don't care. I was happy when I found out I'm pregnant because I thought that at least Aphrodite, being Tyler's mum, would side with me but I guess I was wrong.

When I saw the Chaos warriors eat, sacrificing nothing to the gods I decided to make the whole camp see them as traitors. Whey interfered with my plans and I wasn't happy. Everything was supposed to go smoothly. They will be a huge problem.

I got up and walked towards their table that appeared out of thin air.

-----

Percy POV

As we ate, I saw Annabeth slowly walking towards our table, probably to eavesdrop so I just mind messaged the rest of my team:

Guys, don't talk about anything important now. We have an eavesdropper.

I got a chorus of ''ok-s'' for an answer. When she realized that she isn't going to find anything important she walked right to us and asked us loudly, so the whole pavilion could hear:

''Why aren't you sacrificing food to gods?''

''Why are you spying on us?'' I replied. I could hear my team snickering. This seemed to surprise her. I guess she thought that I'm stupid.

''To answer your question, we aren't sacrificing food to gods because the only being that is above us is Chaos. We aren't less powerful than gods, nor we serve them anymore.''

''How could you be stronger than gods?'' She asked. Gods, she was getting annoying. I also felt uneasy because all campers were watching us, but I couldn't show it.

''We all have a full blessing of Chaos,'' I said grinning. She gasped. At least now she realizes how powerful we are. She just turned around and went back to Athena's table.

-----

Annabeth POV

''Well, that'll complicate things. I can't take them down myself if all of them have a full blessing of Chaos.'' I thought. ''But I'll figure something out. I always do.''

-----

--- time skip ---

3rd person POV

After dinner, all campers slowly made their way towards the campfire. When they were all seated Chiron trotted up to the front and loudly announced:

''As you probably already know, today Chaos warriors joined us to aid us in the war. All of them, except the Commander, will reveal their identities now.''

The whispers among the crowd could be heard. Everybody was curious who the mysterious people were. Their presence felt familiar, almost like they knew each other before.

The first person stepped forward.

''My codename is Bow, but you knew me as Michael Yew.'' He said pulling his hood down. There were multiple gasps and then the entire Apollo cabin jumped forward pulling him into a bear hug. When they calmed down a bit, the next person stepped forward.

''My codename is Vine, but you knew me as Castor.'' You could see a person that jumped basically on top of him. The twins were finally reunited.

''My codename is Arrow, but you knew me as Lee Fletcher.'' Apollo cabin was again on top of their missing brother.

''My codename is Angel, but you knew me as Bianca di Angelo.'' She said pulling her hood down. Nobody knew how she looked like, but all campers heard tales of her bravery and sacrifice. Nico jumped forward with tears in his eyes and hugged his sister. They went to the side where they started catching up.

The next person stepped forward. All campers were now really excited. They realized that most probably the rest of the Warriors were their deceased siblings too.

''My codename is Star, but you knew me as Zoe Nightshade.'' The figure said pulling her hood down. Now was time for Hunters of Artemis and Artemis herself to hug their sister.

''My codename is Forge,'', ''and my codename is Beauty,'' the two persons who together stepped forward said, ''but you knew me as Charles Beckendorf,'', ''and Silena Beauregard.'' Two figures said, pulling down their hoods at the same time. Clarisse pounced on top of Silena hugging her friend, while Hephauseus cabin had Charles in a bear hug.

There were just three people left, and one of them isn't going to reveal their identity.

''Before I say anything, I'm sorry for what I have done. My codename is Revenge but you knew me as Ethan Nakamura.'' Other children of Nemesis rushed to their brother.

There was now only one person left who will reveal their identity.

''Before any of you say anything, I just want to say that he changed and if you hurt him we'll hurt you,'' Commander said pointing at the last figure. The rest of the Chaos warriors nodded in agreement.

''As Commander said, I realized my past mistakes. My codename is Alpha, but you knew me as Luke Castellan.'' Everything was quiet for a few seconds until Hermes cabin erupted in cheers and hugged their brother.

All campers except one had smiles on their faces. The one camper that wasn't happy with the reveal at all was thinking about possible ways to defeat returned demigods. She thought that nobody noticed her tip-toeing away from the campfire but she was wrong.

Commander noticed and he wasn't happy. He knew that the blonde was planning something.

He swore then and there that he'll find out what she's planning even if it's the last thing he'll ever do.